Today is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not that easy and lots of us have responsibilities and can't just go at the drop of a hat but those who aren't happy in teir job etc and have no responsibility should do something about it,nobody is going to knock on your door and offer you your dream job or lifestyle you need to go out and find it.Sounding dangerously positive here,the Bonehead Army will be circulating over General Chat soon

I know its not that easy and lots of us have responsibilities and can't just go at the drop of a hat but those who aren't happy in teir job etc and have no responsibility should do something about it,nobody is going to knock on your door and offer you your dream job or lifestyle you need to go out and find it.Sounding dangerously positive here,the Bonehead Army will be circulating over General Chat soon
good post H feel a bit more positive now;)

Feck,HF giving Inspirational Talks,whatever next....Melton Fox on Patience and Putting Up with People ?:102:

But if you do that it might be a disaster, it's best not to do anything like that & then you won't be disappointed by anything.

Quite frankly I am too concerend about global warming to worry about such trivial matters

It is my number one priority

H is right, life is too short to **** about in an environment you don't enjoy being in.

Your life is yours to with what you please, change if it needs changing. Enjoy it, make the most of it, it'll soon be ****ing gone.

Quite frankly I am too concerend about global warming to worry about such trivial matters

It is my number one priority

Surely not, thats just ridiculous, what about making shortbread, where does that come nowadays then? :102:

H is right, life is too short to **** about in an environment you don't enjoy being in.

Your life is yours to with what you please, change if it needs changing. Enjoy it, make the most of it, it'll soon be ****ing gone.

And you would have sat there wishing the days away:102:

You 'jumped ship' yet then? :102: ;)

And you would have sat there wishing the days away:102:
Me?, No. I'm a firm believer of getting out of a shit situation if you see no change for the better in the future. However, there must be a suitable alternative or else it's the frying pan/ fire situation.

Acknowledge, plan, action.

You 'jumped ship' yet then? :102: ;)
Many times, but I wouldn't call it jumping ship, that is giving up and letting all of those around you suffer. If you are in a job you hate, why stay in it if there is another more positive alternative?

The ship doesn't have to be sinking for you to realise you don't enjoy being on it.

Last edited:
Me?, No. I'm a firm believer of getting out of a shit situation if you see no change for the better in the future. However, there must be a suitable alternative or else it's the frying pan/ fire situation.

Acknowledge, plan, action.

I didn't mean You I was talking generally.:icon_wink

the boat?:102:

No, the he 'missed it' was a reference to how members always say, 'I saw it' when people make jokes, but Melton obviously didn't see it from his response.

The jumping ship was referring to this place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669