Today is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could go and never ****ing return.

That's what the residents of Skeggy think.

I know a lad what moved from Leicester to Skeggy and back again 8 years later. It sent him wrong - so wrong he appeared in this year's male Foxhunt 2007 competition. He sang Savage Gardens songs to classes and became student president of Leicester.

I'm sure he could get a job in Skegness this time of year,never understand why people stay in a place they don't want to be especially when they have very few responsibilities:102:
I want to leave my job, but need another to go to first

I didn't have one,just saved up enough money to live on whilst I started up my own business.If you wait for thatyou will wait forever
just want a job on the trains.. something I would enjoy doing not stuck in a boring office

just want a job on the trains.. something I would enjoy doing not stuck in a boring office

They want staff on First Scotrail at the moment doing the drinks etc on the train from Glasgow to Mallaig.The last guy they got in started on Thursday and pushed the trolley once down the 4 carriages and resigned,it about killed the lazy fat fecker:icon_lol:
Arriva have today won the franchise for the Cross Country routes from Virgin so I'd guess they will be looking for staff,you just might have to move home for a while

I'm sure he could get a job in Skegness this time of year,never understand why people stay in a place they don't want to be especially when they have very few responsibilities:102:

MHS would make a great donkey.....

They want staff on First Scotrail at the moment doing the drinks etc on the train from Glasgow to Mallaig.The last guy they got in started on Thursday and pushed the trolley once down the 4 carriages and resigned,it about killed the lazy fat fecker:icon_lol:
Arriva have today won the franchise for the Cross Country routes from Virgin so I'd guess they will be looking for staff,you just might have to move home for a while
thanks for that H

what will happen to the virgin voyagers will Arriva buy them off Virgin?

HF is willing to feed you a lunch of shortbread and nesquik too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669