Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

now that the tomorrow thread is surplus to requirement-will today be the day of official confirmation :) (cue of ffs dd why have you started another thread on the mm saga!-i'm only follow time honoured tradition tbers)

Last edited:
it better be the fecking day. and seeming as it supposadly is, i suppose i should crack open the vodka right now :)

Having read the story in the Independant, where Mandaric says that it's not all quite done yet and there are still some legalities to sort out in the morning, I'm still not counting my chickens that tomorrow will be it.

But I bloody well hope it is!

We've got Milan Mandaric, he makes us very rich, he takes us to the Premiership! We love Milan Mandaric! ;)

the press conference is live on sky sports news at 12pm and also on bbc radio leicester (i assume?) for those who want to tune in. sadly i cant as im at work but today should be the historic day we've been waiting months on end for.

should boost ticket sales for saturday too!

Today is the day and SSN have just had a big piece on the clubs fortunes over the last few years, today really is a momentus day in the history of LCFC :038::038:

Today is the day and SSN have just had a big piece on the clubs fortunes over the last few years, today really is a momentus day in the history of LCFC :038::038:
Ooohhh, I could jump off a doll's house.

It hit me yesterday how big this is for our club when my mate, who's a Barnsley fan said: "It's not the way I would like to gain success, but if it's the difference between having money and not having it, it's a no brainer"

Today is tomorrow, today is our new future

Last edited:
Ooohhh, I could jump off a doll's house.

It hit me yesterday how big this is for our club when my mate, who's a Barnsley fan said: "It's not the way I would like to gain success, but if it's the difference between having money and not having it, it's a no brainer"

Today is tomorrow, today is our new future

It's not particularly the money that makes the difference for me; more the fact that we are likely to have 'active management' rather than being seemingly content to react to crises.

It's not particularly the money that makes the difference for me; more the fact that we are likely to have 'active management' rather than being seemingly content to react to crises.
Likewise, but that's an outsiders perspective. And for once, it's one of envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570