Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they think they can't cope without you :102: If such is the case the request for a huge pay rise would be the top of my agenda.

Or maybe they already know what a skiving twat he is and they know he spends all day farting around on the internet instead of doing some work

and here we have irony!

:icon_lol: Difference is that I manage myself, and I well know what a lazy skiving twat I am - and I am certainly not going to give myself any time off to go and stand next to Jon Barber and few dozen morons in blue jesters' hats

:icon_lol: Difference is that I manage myself, and I well know what a lazy skiving twat I am - and I am certainly not going to give myself any time off to go and stand next to Jon Barber and few dozen morons in blue jesters' hats
There may well be the ridiculously random gospel choir there as well

LOL i was kidding about the not doing much work bit, we have stats, so cant not do any!

Last edited:
i'm kinda shocked that this was reported in the mockery and it actually cane true, yesterday morning they wrote that a press conference would be held today and it actually going to happen...well done mercury.

i also need some help team, i'm in holland at the moment and i want to watch the press conference or listen to it, do you know any sites where i can watch it live or listen to it please? thank you

Bully for you!

BFH

All I can say is that this has been the longest saga to date (in respect to a talkingballs discussion). We must have had about a hundred threads and thousands of posts all equating to nothing, until today (although of course nothing is in concrete yet, is it?).

I sincerely hope nothing this drawn out ever happens again because it is a real test of ones patience.

On a lighter note, I heard quite a funny joke yesterday - how do you get a juggler of a swing? Smack him round the head with an axe.

As a great man once said:

"Oh Lord, make Milan Mandaric an instrument of thy peace
Where there is hate, may he bring love
Where offence, may he bring pardon (except to the FT)
May he bring union in place of discord
Truth replacing error
Faith, where once there was doubt
Hope for despair
Light where there was darkness
Joy to replace sadness
Help us to learn that in giving (our support) we may receive
In forgetting self, we may find promotion to the Prem"

Last edited:
Another great man once said:

Thank feck that bunch of idiots have gone, now let's move forward with our new owner and new policies

I've got a lecture at 10, and I think it's gonna drag on sooooooooo long with me desperate to get back for the Press Conference!

Wish I could watch it, but no Sky Sports News in hall, so I'll have to make do with the radio. I might put a big picture of Milan up on my computer so it at least feels like I'm watching him say it! ;)

If any one wants a link to SSN i dont have one :icon_cool and i wont PM them back if they PM asking for the link :icon_roll

Last edited:
SWWG - if I remember my time at said company rightly, they'll never notice you're gone! Just leave a few minutes early for lunch! I used to disappear like that all the time. In fact I had been known to go for a drive for an hour in the afternoon cos nobody knew any different!
Left cos I hated the place.:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670