Todays Cake News

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be better off raising it by a quid a slice - and make them think that it's part of the elite cake market, rather than part of a 2 for 1 offer in Netto's

You'd be better off raising it by a quid a slice - and make them think that it's part of the elite cake market, rather than part of a 2 for 1 offer in Netto's

I've tried Lidl but not even I could put their stuff out for a nicker a slice

I'm doing mini marshmallows on top of the Hot Chocolate now...whether they want them or not

disasterous day for Lemon Drizzle today,haven't sold one piece and at aloss to explain why:102:

This truly is bizarre, has Edna opened a rival outlet LDC somewhere in town?
If she has I don't know how you're going to compete.

I was told how good LDC would make me feel but nobody told me how bad

That's it HF You should campaign to make LDC an illegal substance, drive demand underground and sell it in little bits of silver paper from dimly lit street corners in Hockmagandy or wherever.

Like all forms of cake, LDC acts directly on the Shatner's bassoon area of the brain. It can literally make you cry all of the water out of your body.
How would you feel if that happened?

Like all forms of cake, LDC acts directly on the Shatner's bassoon area of the brain. It can literally make you cry all of the water out of your body.
How would you feel if that happened?

Dry:102:

Ive just had a mouthful of Victoria.

I've just eaten a ****ing massive slice of homemade milk chocolate pie. Maybe there is a god after all....

Chocolate Marble Cakev to be discontinued at Tescos,the Transfer Window is now closed and I was reduced to drafting in an unproven Banana Loaf Cake from Morrisons...disaster looms

Is this problem just local HF or are we seeing a decline in the global cake markets?

Chocolate Marble Cakev to be discontinued at Tescos,the Transfer Window is now closed and I was reduced to drafting in an unproven Banana Loaf Cake from Morrisons...disaster looms

I fear for your business HF. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670