Speculation Tom Kennedy On His Way Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now no cover at right back or left back, and a wealth of mediocrity in the centre of defence

Onwards and upwards.....

I'm sure its more a case of him not wanting to be unused back up for a third season running when he should be in the prime of his career.

This one is a bit of a puzzle. He'll doubtless go to somewhere like Peterboro and be a very good left back.

This one is a bit of a puzzle. He'll doubtless go to somewhere like Peterboro and be a very good left back.

We seem to get rid of all the solid players and keep the ones that flatter to decieve.

Maybe Tom Kennedy is the type of player that get's you out of the Championship, other teams seem to do it with similar lesser known names.

Couldn't understand why he wasn't involved in pre-season.

I'd suspect we're going to bring someone else in. At least I hope so.

He played Schlupp there pre-season. Maybe just doesn't rate him. Lets hope he does get in a replacement

Not kept track of whether Posh have signed another left back, but they were previously keen to sign him after the form he showed on loan last year prior to the injury, so would have thought we could have got a small fee for him

Not kept track of whether Posh have signed another left back, but they were previously keen to sign him after the form he showed on loan last year prior to the injury, so would have thought we could have got a small fee for him

Maybe his wages at Leicester were preventing a transfer elsewhere, so by giving him a pay-off it will enable him to find another club.

didnt Pearson sign Kennedy?..strange, maybe he rates Taft, we have cover at right back in Moore, even SSL or James

Strange one if this is just down to us wanting to get rid as he's always looked solid enough and Lako makes a very good point as he will get another club in the championship and have a stormer down the KP.

Completely understandable though if TK has forced this through though.

EDIT - Pretty sure Taft is a full-back of one side or another too.

Last edited:
Neil Danns has tweeted him to wish him well etc, so I'm sure that he's definitely gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670