Speculation Tom Kennedy On His Way Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not be surprised to see 3 or 4 players on the fringes of the first team move on, you only have to read twitter to guess some players feel they should be involved more, it isn't difficult to identify that certain individuals may be getting twitchy. Add that to a pretty shocking result on Tuesday night and I think we will see a few leave.

my guess would be Danns, Gallagher, Waghorn and I wouldn't be shocked to see either St Ledger or Beckford leave.

My guesses for departures -

Beckford to be reunited with Grayson at Huddersfield to replace Jordan Rhodes.
Danns to Rangers, Saints or Reading
Gallagher to Blackpool
St Ledger to Celtic

So, all these players who aren't good enough for us, are leaving for arguably better teams?

So, all these players who aren't good enough for us, are leaving for arguably better teams?

I think it is more of a case that these players don't fit with Pearson's blue print and a also carry considerable burden on the clubs finances.

It's about time these ****wit players started to man up a bit.

Unrest in certain players because they think they are better than they actually are, noticable that these are players who failed miserably last season, so what gives them the right to even think they should be in the side.

I say we **** every single player off and switch to a less Twatty sport.

Synchronised swimming. A less twatty sport than that would be hard to find. Perhaps dressage - how the feck does that count as a sport?

Synchronised swimming. A less twatty sport than that would be hard to find. Perhaps dressage - how the feck does that count as a sport?

Agreed, either would be less Twatty, although harder to support than a team game.

I suggest we get relegated to the Blue Square and shake off the morons.

Last edited:
It's about time these ****wit players started to man up a bit.

Unrest in certain players because they think they are better than they actually are, noticable that these are players who failed miserably last season, so what gives them the right to even think they should be in the side.

The only 'evidence' of unrest is the say-so of one attention seeker on Twitter, don't forget.

Agreed, either would be less Twatty, although harder to support than a team game.

I suggest we get relegated to the Blue Square and shake off the morons.

I went to watch Mansfield v Hyde last Saturday (I've got some friends involved with Hyde). It was good fun and Hyde play pretty good football, all in all a good day out.

Theres a close knit group of players who travel to training together, this includes Danns, St ledger, Nugent, Kennedy and previously Lee Peltier. Wouldnt be surprised if they all left in the coming months.

The only 'evidence' of unrest is the say-so of one attention seeker on Twitter, don't forget.

Agreed, however from Pear Sons interview he did state that there are players who think they should be playing (or something along those lines) They failed on Tuesday and need to pull their socks up if they wish to be taken seriously.

Why do people continue to follow this moron on twitter?? We all know he makes the crap up.

My guesses for departures -

Beckford to be reunited with Grayson at Huddersfield to replace Jordan Rhodes.
Danns to Rangers, Saints or Reading
Gallagher to Blackpool
St Ledger to Celtic

where are you getting these from!?! if ANY of them happen I will be amazed!!!

Schlupp to Real Betis folks. you heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670