Post Match Tottenham 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that.

Much better second half

Could have won it, but fairly content to take a point

First away point. That's progress.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stops the run of away day defeats so i'm happy with that. I felt they could have been beaten though if we had played a bit better.

Very happy. Spurs really aren't all that, we just let them punch themselves out and whinge while we got on with working our tits off.

Good subs by Claudio and I thought Kasper had a very good game again.

Well deserved. Dele Ali goes down like a cheap whore

Best away performance since Sunderland by a country mile.

Looks like the team are well and truly back into it which bodes well.

Simpson outstanding yet again.

Mahrez may be the best player in the world, but he was the worst player on either side today.

Shockingly awful ref though. Madley is fast entering Moss territory for me.

Best away performance since Sunderland by a country mile.

Looks like the team are well and truly back into it which bodes well.

Simpson outstanding yet again.

Mahrez may be the best player in the world, but he was the worst player on either side today.

Shockingly awful ref though. Madley is fast entering Moss territory for me.
I didn't watch the match but Stringer used him as a reference point as well. Stringer said the ref today was worse.

Get in, so important to stop the rot.

I have a feeling we are finding our hunger in the league again.

Mahrez and Vardy are different players this season, Vardy in particular is a shadow of his former self, not good enough for a place in our side at the moment.

I know he set the goal up but that was the first time he ran in behind.

I'm struggling to think of another bunch of players who have achieved so little and yet clearly think so highly of themselves.

Spurs fast become a horrible team. Can tell they are managed by an Argentinian midfielder as they are adept in the dark arts.

I wish them nothing but failure.

We played well, happy with it.

Was out this afternoon so didn't catch any of the game on radio or Soccer Saturday, but very pleased with a point.

Stops the poor run of away form against a Spurs team that are still unbeaten. And I know far too many smug Spurs fans for us to lose this!

From the sounds of it, a good performance to go with it too and had chances to win it.

Happy to see Musa on the scoresheet again too. We know Shinji has a lot to offer this team but he takes away a bit of goal threat. Musa chipping in from the left wing helps mitigate that though. Plus if he can continue to have a good run, it will start to provide more space for Mahrez on the other side too

I actually quite like Pochetino however, he needs to have a word with his team. Ali is a disgrace. Kyle Walker though is a great player as we well know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669