Post Match Tottenham 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mahrez had another poor game and not helped by having two players against him a lot of the time.
But it was the team today. Simpson got MOTM from Matt Elliot but I thought it was all of them. Vardy did better than some have said and he made the goal. He got another silly booking though.

Simpson was rock solid.

And Dele, as he's now called, really infuriated me. A Sugar Apprentice no doubt, well I'd loved to say "you're fired" to him.

No doubt Stringer will get reacquainted with Lord Sugar if he's not all ready done so. Although I reckon the Lord will probably say to his aides "who is that wiseass arse biscuit"

Mahrez didn't have his best game but I thought Vardy was improved particularly in the second half. Kingy had a good game again and Simpson was great. Thought Sclupp was disappointing when he came on, no sense of urgency, couple of times he was the player closer to the ball but another Leicester player was the one sprinting to get it.

The ref gave eight fouls in favour of Alli in the match, I don't think there was one genuine foul on him. I think he should have got six yellow cards for blatant dives.

As well as being the ref that 'saw' a hand ball from Dyer in the last minute of the Cup tie in January, he was also that ref from the game we played at Man City before our great escape began. There he somehow laughed at our players being hacked down all over the place and incredibly avoided giving us two absolute stone wall penalties.

The man is a prize ****.

It will remain one of those unsolved mysteries, a true and baffling enigma, subject to rumour, conspiracy theories and suspicion

How the feck does Jeff Schlupp get in ahead of Demarai Gray ?

It's not mysterious at all. Gray doesn't cover back well enough yet. He gives the ball away and doesn't understand his positioning well enough for Ranieri to trust him in the big matches. Gray is improving but he's not ready yet.

Since Ranieri took over, Schlupp has proved over and over again that he can be trusted to do both sides of the game.

Schlupp did a much better job today than Albrighton did on the other side when he came on. But Schlupp is public enemy number one so it really doesn't seem to matter what actually happens.

Kasper 7.5 - other than the poor kick did nothing wrong. None of the saves were difficult but he made them.

Simpson 7.5 - Solid performance from Simmo and he didn't push himself too far up the pitch - probably because Rose was having a free run at him
Morgan 6.5 - his play deserves a 7 but for some reason the Ref kept giving free kicks against him
Huth 6.5 - covered for Morgan when he needed to - showed a turn of foot today and whatever homer says that wasn't a penalty.
Fuchs 7.5 - looked great going forward and didn't make any dangerous mistakes covering

Mahrez 3.5 - He was covered by 2 players going forward but he was a train wreck trying to cover Rose going backwards
Drinkwater 8.5 - the guy was a marvel. Breaking the game up everywhere and snapping at ankles throughout and then had the energy to get forward when needed.
King 7.5 - back to back very good games from Andy - time for a CL goal.
Musa 6.5 - putting the effort in without looking great, but it was that effort that got the goal. 2 in 2 - he's going to do a Vardy 8 in 8 without having much more than speed and determination.

Okazaki - 7.5 another great performance - if only he could finish them as well.
Vardy 5 - poor first half but made a couple of runs in the second both of which could have resulted in goals.

Schluup, Albrighton, Ulloa - Schluup didn't make the most of his opportunities, albrighton put himself about, Ulloa makes me feel safer defending corners.

The ref gave eight fouls in favour of Alli in the match, I don't think there was one genuine foul on him. I think he should have got six yellow cards for blatant dives.

As well as being the ref that 'saw' a hand ball from Dyer in the last minute of the Cup tie in January, he was also that ref from the game we played at Man City before our great escape began. There he somehow laughed at our players being hacked down all over the place and incredibly avoided giving us two absolute stone wall penalties.

The man is a prize ****.

Which is probably why Spurs chose him to referee the game. agree with both of your posts there.

As well as being the ref that 'saw' a hand ball from Dyer in the last minute of the Cup tie in January, he was also that ref from the game we played at Man City before our great escape began.

He also reffed the cup game at White Hart Lane that season when Jeff Schlupp won it for us in the last minute. That means we've had him in a match at their place three seasons running.

Awful forum too, can barely view it for 5 seconds without being redirected to some other site. At least Jeff allows guests to view the forum.

I got through a few pages before being told I'd won a virus or something.

Bloody hell, they are still really bitter about last season aren't they? The best comment was one that Leicester only won the league because no one else could be bothered, I wonder if that includes the team that finished third?

There are fickle football fans and there are fickle football fans and then there are Spurs fans, over the years I've found them to be the worst of the lot, I don't go in for the hating of other teams but I've never ever wished Tottenham well.

That has to be their equivalent to Foxestalk. What a bunch of ****ing morons - fourth in the table, three points from top spot and they're acting like the season's over. Incredible.

Pining for the days when they were managed by the likes of Christian Gross or the Houses-Snakes bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669