Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In more positive news, impressed with Chilwell.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Not sure why. At least two times he's nearly handed it to them on a plate.

Looked a lot better after our goal.

Gray looks decent so far. Ulloa very isolated though.

They keep coming down our right. Dyer looked good before his injury - wonder if he's just rusty. He's not doing we'll though

Think we need a big improvement second half. Considering we basically have 5 in midfield we should have enough players to close them down and win the ball back.

Leo looks hopelessly isolated and we've not moved forward quick enough to support.

I think a reasonable team performance given the number of changes, I think Gray and Chilwell have looked very promising whilst Inler has had a steady game, have to say IMO De Laet, Dyer and Ulloa simply not good enough.

Would like to see Okazaki given a run out up top think his energy and work rate would be ideal with Gray feeding off him.

No idea what Schmeichel is doing with this punching lark, their goal gets worse the more you see it.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Looks like Okazaki is coming on

'tis a poor quality game.

Those two fecktards down our right hand side are feckin' hopeless, and Ulloa might as well not be on the pitch.

Grateful that Spurs are complete toss

Albrighton pls. Dyer is not defensive enough for this to work with him in it. Chilwell OK but some dodgy backpasses.

We definitely aren't on top, but it's a very "us" performance.

For Dyer I hope. Move Kante to the right and go 4-4-2
It will at least occupy Dier and Carroll, they've been able to pick out the three attacking midfielders at will under no pressure. The only times that the ball hasn't immediately returned towards our box is when we've found Grey.

Right enough of the science of football stuff - I'm going for superstition - I'm putting on my 'King Power' City Shirt for the second half....

He was going to cross his arms at one point and was asked a question.. totally forgot what he was doing and gave up.
In fairness to him, with that body shape the most basic of movements becomes like trying to fold up an ironing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669