Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going well so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offside, but he's had three put past him already. Pathetic. Poppycock.

Any selection in the Premier League that begins "Schmeichel, De Laet" deserves nothing other than a total thrashing. Looks like Spurs are in the mood to oblige.

Maybe he will be put out of his ( and our) misery if we get what looks like a probable deep dicking.

I´m sure that I am not the only one who´s tired of hearing "They played well but narrowly lost" and "No-one´s given them a good thumping yet":icon_cool

Should have been 3, Spurs hits the post and misses the rebound

Last edited:
I´m sure that I am not the only one who´s tired of hearing "They played well but narrowly lost" and "No-one´s given them a good thumping yet":icon_cool

It might be the best thing for the remaining games if we lose 6-0. This tedious, drifting, purposeless season needs an injection of horror.

Maybe, hopefully, Please God, let today be our Villa moment and we are forced to sack the ****er like Sunderland were. I don't even care about relegation at this point. Relegation is a ****ing given but Pearson needs to go and he needs to go NOW. In time we'll all probably look back at League 1 and last season and hold him in high regard but now his presence as manager is poisonous and he needs to go.

Maybe, hopefully, Please God, let today be our Villa moment and we are forced to sack the ****er like Sunderland were. I don't even care about relegation at this point. Relegation is a ****ing given but Pearson needs to go and he needs to go NOW. In time we'll all probably look back at League 1 and last season and hold him in high regard but now his presence as manager is poisonous and he needs to go.

You right-wing commie, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670