Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the point in sacking now. My opinion is that Pearson just seems out of his depth at this level, we should have done it when somebody better was available (i.e. before Pulis joined WBA). He needs to get back to winning ways next season, can't see the owners being quite so forgiving in the Championship, he has been lucky enough this year.

I must be the only one who really doesn't think Pulis would have been interested in us.

With all the negativity and people hoping we'll get trashed, I really really hope we turn this around.

How are we playing?

Actually quite well. Vardy has the beating of Walker and Nugent is finding space.

Cambiasso and James are competing well.

We conceded a very sloppy first and Huth failed to clear his lines on the second. It's wide open.

Last edited:
You don't think WBA could have matched us as well as offering a much better chance of maintaining his record?

Probably, but you're assuming that both jobs would be there at the same time to give him the choice.

Actually quite well. Vardy has the beating of Walker and Nugent is finding space.

Cambiasso and James are competing well.

We conceded a very sloppy first and Huth failed to clear his lines on the second. It's wide open.

If Potchetino(sp) has any sense they'll stop chasing it second half. They have been far too open for a side 2-0 up.

Probably, but you're assuming that both jobs would be there at the same time to give him the choice.

I guess we'll never know. I just don't think it would have been as cut and dry as some believe. For all we know the owners sounded him out and he said fack off.

It has been difficult to watch this season as they have simply not played with the same intensity or concentration as they did in the Championship. Our overall fitness levels seem to be lacking and for a team that had been wonderfully organized, there seems to be a lot of confusion about how they are supposed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669