Trees Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were sat / stood very near to them as well. MDV was constantly being asked for photos and autographs and he obliged everyone.

Of course what would have been a dreadful thing to do would be to go for a slash, fail to wash your hands and then go and shake his hand

Some people are truly scum of the earth..........

Just got back, was disgraceful at the end of the game, all the Leicester fans nailing the police, i even saw Leicester fans running from one side of the away end to join in with them and push the police. Stewarding was shite.

They deserved that bottle that got thrown over as they were throwing coins non-stop. Also dreadful outside the stadium. What pissed me off when watching the game was some dick with two little chav girls hitting this board above me i just wanted to shove it down their throats!

Had to walk all the way back to The Travelodge also, got a little scary.

I heard about 3 different storys when i was in the ground.

1. Martin Allen kicked a boot at one of the players in frustration and now he is injured.

2. A Forest fan threw something at a City Player.

3. Clarke has had a heart attack.

All the best to Clive though.

I saw faces there last night that I hadnt seen down the football in a long time... just shows that the wankers all come out at the thought of a "ruck"... arseholes, they give football a bad name.

I read at the start of the thread there were 5,301 City fans there

I though there was only 5,300 for sale?

Were the Babysquad there?

yes, the ones I remember... its about time they all grew up and started acting their age - most of them are late thirties/early forties but still think they are jack the lad. Makes me feel ashamed that they call themselves "Leicester fans".

I saw faces there last night that I hadnt seen down the football in a long time... just shows that the wankers all come out at the thought of a "ruck"... arseholes, they give football a bad name.

Presumably like at Millwall and Derby last year - I just wish those tossers would stay at home, it rebounds on us poor sods who go to all the other away games.

Presumably like at Millwall and Derby last year - I just wish those tossers would stay at home, it rebounds on us poor sods who go to all the other away games.

Having known many people involved in this lifestyle (thankfully not interacting with any of them anymore) its so sad that the first thing they look for when the fixture list comes out are the games that they can go and have a "ruck" and they start planning - its got nothing to do with winning the game or winning the league...

Last edited:
Just got back, was disgraceful at the end of the game, all the Leicester fans nailing the police, i even saw Leicester fans running from one side of the away end to join in with them and push the police. Stewarding was shite.

Did you walk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570