Trees Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actions of a minority of fans tonight makes me ashamed not only to be a Leicester fan, but a football fan in general.

Even more, it makes me ashamed to know (albeit, very loosely) people who I believe would be a part of this kind of behaviour. They cannot and should not call themselves Leicester City fans, as they do more damage than good to the club's reputation.

I am not saying that our fans we're the only ones to blame, but that isn't a justifiable excuse. At the end of the day, these so-called "fans" cared more about a petty rivalry than one of their own players.

They are all idiots.

I am not. I am not ashamed of somebody else's actions. We shouldn't feel guilty because others resort to violence. I am happy to be called a football fan and to be called a Leicester City fan.

I do however condemn the use of football as cover for what is clearly organised violence. :icon_conf

I've kind of decided that despite your totally offensive and childishly disgusting misogynist screen name you may be OK after all.

:icon_lol:
Women will never understand the puerility of the human male, I respectfully include your much loved son in that.

http://www.forestfans.net/index.php?showtopic=11829&st=0

trees fans are running a poll on the decision to call the game off

some of the comments on there are a ****ing disgrace. Someone with a registered account should get on there and tell the midless ****s how serious clarkes condition is, probably still wouldnt change half of those brain dead tossers minds.

My view of forest fans has plummeted to a new low, which i never thought possible.

This is stunning and unbeliveable.

First. Get well soon Clive mate!

Second. we should never be ashamed of being Leicester City fans or football supporters in general. These morons use football as thier outlet; that is neither football's fault or the fault of the genuine fans.

If football didn't exist this sort of crass behaviour would go to another sport.

Don't be ashamed. Support football, support leicester and to the genuine Forest fans, a big thank you and good luck for the rest of the season.

I feel really sick tonight.

I am not. I am not ashamed of somebody else's actions. We shouldn't feel guilty because others resort to violence. I am happy to be called a football fan and to be called a Leicester City fan.

I do however condemn the use of football as cover for what is clearly organised violence. :icon_conf

Damned right Steven. You absolutely must take pride in what you represent because I can assure you that they do.

A I've already said, I believe that there is, & always has been, a large percentage of human males with a penchant for organised group violence.
Whether that be fighting for your landlord, squire, king or perceived loyalty to your football firm.

Innocent said:
The puerility of some human males is mere self-loathing and attention-seeking. Not healthy..

Although, to be honest, I was just blackguarding you. :icon_wink

Last edited:
This is stunning and unbeliveable.

Second. we should never be ashamed of being Leicester City fans or football supporters in general. These morons use football as thier outlet; that is neither football's fault or the fault of the genuine fans.

You're right, but it just leaves a sour taste, I heard Roy Keane on the radio earlier moaning about the ref in their game, which left me speechless considering a guy who he went to work with day in day out nearly died tonight. Football has taken a back seat to real life tonight and thats given more perspective on alot of the people that are shallow, self-indulgent and downright violent within the game.

Read about 2 pages of the thread, too tired to read it all.

Right decision to call it off, all the best to Clarke, hope he is alright.

I didn't see anything after the game but apparently Leicester fans were throwing (full) coke bottles at Forest coming out of the main stand and some of our lot threw coins back. Saying that when walking to the car I did hear sirens going off in the distance.

As for the " Same old Leicester always cheating ", can't condone it at all. However in the main stand our PA system is shocking and I couldn't hear anything, I only found out what was cracking off cus we walked to the tunnel and asked someone, so many people may not have known the extent of what was going on. There were all sorts of rumours going around including the referee and linesman being ill.

As for the game, we totally dominated and should have been more ahead, overall delighted with the performace. You will probably go and do us in the replay now though:icon_roll

As said all the best to Clarke, hope it isn't too serious

Read about 2 pages of the thread, too tired to read it all.

Right decision to call it off, all the best to Clarke, hope he is alright.

I didn't see anything after the game but apparently Leicester fans were throwing (full) coke bottles at Forest coming out of the main stand and some of our lot threw coins back. Saying that when walking to the car I did hear sirens going off in the distance.

As for the " Same old Leicester always cheating ", can't condone it at all. However in the main stand our PA system is shocking and I couldn't hear anything, I only found out what was cracking off cus we walked to the tunnel and asked someone, so many people may not have known the extent of what was going on. There were all sorts of rumours going around including the referee and linesman being ill.

As for the game, we totally dominated and should have been more ahead, overall delighted with the performace. You will probably go and do us in the replay now though:icon_roll

As said all the best to Clarke, hope it isn't too serious

NFFC, you are obviously a respectable, considerate fan. You have nothing to be apologetic about.
I wasn't at the game but it did sound as if you had the run of the pitch & I agree the replay will be a rocket up the arse for our players (please God).

Thanks for your considered comments, we're not all boneheads & neither are your lot.

some of the comments on there are a ****ing disgrace. Someone with a registered account should get on there and tell the midless ****s how serious clarkes condition is, probably still wouldnt change half of those brain dead tossers minds.

My view of forest fans has plummeted to a new low, which i never thought possible.
Pipe down, deary me:icon_roll

If you look at the time posted they weren't at the game, even if they were, noone knew exactly what happened so people will obviously speculate. And Radio Nottm reported he was sitting awake in the ambulance or something. If you actually read that forum and www.talkforest.com you will see what our fans think, and 95% say the decision was right and every single person is wishing Clarke well, but hey don't let that get in the way of your hatred of Forest fans " Plummenting to a new low ":icon_roll

Last edited:
I've just seen the goal on TV and I am now even more delighted we have Marton Fulop till the end of the season... Kenton sounded like he had a sh!t game, surely that is the end of him in the first-team now. Would much rather see Stearman play at centre-back than him.

Last edited:
I agree with you about having Fulop all season.

Have awful must Neilsen be if he can't get into the team ahead of Henderson?

Speaking re: any trouble- we didn't see anything happening outside the ground, apart from coppers pulling people to one side if they were chanting. But we saw plenty of the blue lights heading towards the other side of the ground and heard from others that it was kicking off.- tbh I don't think blame can be levelled at one group, they are both as bad as each other, and as others have said, they all KNEW why the game had been called off when they left the ground and yet they still took part in pathetic fighting. This people imo AREN'T football fans, nor have they any sense of decency if they are prepared to act like that when a persons life was in danger.

As for Clarke, I'm not the first to hope he recovers speedily.

Last edited:

Yes but.....

I have no doubt that, had the situation been in reverse there would have been some LCFC fans saying the same sort of things.

Fact is that, as well as moronic thugs, every club also has its share of the crass and blinkered.

By the way, why did you lot not give Lennon any kind of reception, confused my slightly...

i'm sure the city fans gave him an applause when his came out over the tannoy. though a minority were booing through the match, something i could never bring myself to doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669