Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has put all of the possible outcomes from this season in order of his personal preference

What part of it don't you understand ?

How somebody can put their hatred of Holloway over City staying up :icon_roll

How somebody can put their hatred of Holloway over City staying up :icon_roll
Is that what you think?

I don't hate Holloway, and I AM putting my club first (IMO), but feel free to reach out for any other conclusion you like.

Is that what you think?

I don't hate Holloway, and I AM putting my club first (IMO), but feel free to reach out for any other conclusion you like.

So you're suggesting City would be better off in League One without Holloway, then in the Championship with him. No matter who is in charge League One is not better for the club :icon_roll

So you're suggesting City would be better off in League One without Holloway, then in the Championship with him. No matter who is in charge League One is not better for the club :icon_roll
Yes, we are already in the Championship with him, and we're almost relegated.

I don't want this shit every year.

Have you seen anybody suggest we would be better off with Holloway in League One, then without him in the Championship :102::102:

I've seen people rattle on and on and on and on about stability and that is there only and sole reason they can dish out for us having this utter Turd in charge of our Club.The man is absolutely hopeless.I don't care about the ifs but maybes and what have yous I want the tosser out of my club,he can take his Jim Davidson book of Wit And Humour and feck off as far away from LCFC has possible.I'm sick to death of hearing these bullshit excuses of Stability and who would do better,right now anybody would be better becauise Ian Holloway has proved conclusively that he is totally and utterly out of his depth

Last edited:

Maybe he believes that keeping Holloway in charge would result in a repeat of the current season - and that the long term future of the club would be better served by clearing out the crap and starting again from scratch

But of course, that's madness to dare to utter such thoughts :icon_roll

I've seen people rattle on and on and on and on about stability and that is there only and sole reason they can dish out for us having this utter Turd in charge of our Club.The man is absolutely hopeless.I don't care about the ifs but maybes and what have yous I want the tosser out of my club,he can take his Jim Davidson book of Wit And Humour and feck off as far away from LCFC has possible.I'm sick to death of hearing these bullshit excuses of Stability and who would do better,right now anybody would be better becauise Ian Holloway has proved conclusively that he is totally and utterly out of his depth

Can't find anything to disagree with there. I think his supposed 'humour' actually makes me dislike him more. If he's still in charge come the new season I might not go.

Stoke will be nervous on Sunday too. They can only feck it up from here. I can see the game going much the same way as last nights between WBA and Soton. Best case scenario = draw.

Soton home to Sheff U is a very tough one to call. Absolutely anything could happen.

I fully expect us to be in and out of the bottom three a few times over the course of the 90 mins. All that matters is where we are when the music stops.

Horrible, horrible day ahead. We stink of relegation though, absolutely reek of it. We fully deserve to go down too.

Hand on heart, I think we'll go down. That Fuller fella has always had a curse over us. As does Stern John. A goal each for them pair and we're fecked.

Can't find anything to disagree with there. I think his supposed 'humour' actually makes me dislike him more. If he's still in charge come the new season I might not go.

Yes - the thing about Holloway is that he is so clearly a phoney.

He pitches his humour to appeal to the infantile and stupid. I am quite sure that he is not stupid as the people he seeks to appeal to - in fact he has developed a very good line in in self preservation by making himself popular with mainly thickos. This is not to claim that everyone who likes Holloway is thick - but it is to such people that he is directing his personality.

Quite simply - Leicester City Football Club deserves better than Holloway - i can quite see why Mandaric is having difficulty in getting rid of him - but he really does have to go if we are to move forward.

Yes - the thing about Holloway is that he is so clearly a phoney.

He pitches his humour to appeal to the infantile and stupid. I am quite sure that he is not stupid as the people he seeks to appeal to - in fact he has developed a very good line in in self preservation by making himself popular with mainly thickos. This is not to claim that everyone who likes Holloway is thick - but it is to such people that he is directing his personality.

Quite simply - Leicester City Football Club deserves better than Holloway - i can quite see why Mandaric is having difficulty in getting rid of him - but he really does have to go if we are to move forward.

Think I agree with most of that apart from the bold bit - if the club deserved better the club would have better. A lot of the fans deserve better, but all failing clubs can say that.

His phoneyism - oh yes. That appalling column for the BBC (why do they pay him? How does he still have the nerve to do it?). After we won at Barnsley I heard him recycle his "mating badger" line - yeah, nice one 'Ollie'. I'm not calling the cnut Ollie, I'm not his mate.

Jes' grumblin' my way through the week...

Think I agree with most of that apart from the bold bit - if the club deserved better the club would have better.

What I meant there PB was that the history of Leicester City deserves better than Holloway.

I am a bit old and a traditionalist and although we have had some feeble sides in the past, generally we have been a battling sort of club often prepared to take on the footballing giants and give them a good run for their money.

This phoney manager with his childish quips and complete lack of ability to change things is not worthy of the job.

I sense a discrepancy in your calculation.

Proof positive that 60% of the poplulation can add up and the other 48% can't.

ok, re-phrase:
Yes, I think one team will score 4 goals. The thing is, that team will be Stoke. Final score Stoke 4 Leicester 1

I still think we're fecked. With the possible exception of Stearman (wouldn't have said that a few months ago), Hume and maybe Hayles and Kisnorbo, we've got no balls for a fight in the team at all.

Last week was a "must win" IMO but they disappeared, as usual - will they get their act together for the really "must win" final game of the season? I doubt it, personally...

Have I missed something, RF.........?

Bob, I was suggesting that Holloway has cultivated a bogus popularity amongst supporters.

I am not suggesting that everyone who likers holloway is an idiot - that would be wrong, but his appeal is directed towards idiots.

Because of this bogus popularity - Mandaric may well have found it difficult to exercise his normal policies of getting shut when it doesnt work out.

Because of this bogus popularity - Mandaric may well have found it difficult to exercise his normal policies of getting shut when it doesnt work out.

Ahh, I see it now - wasn't being funny, just thought I'd missed your point.....(& I had!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566