Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally past caring now and I never, ever thought I would say that. Just shows you what four seasons of dross does to you !!!

I don't care what anyone says - if the players want it, they can do it next Sunday. Stoke are an average team - there is a much better team in West Brom who we demolished away from home. I fully expect West Brom to beat Southampton and it's back in our own hands to finish off. Stoke aren't Chelsea or Man United FFS. Next week we will be like a cup final - it's an one-off, on the day encounter.

I would have thought like that - in the past. But I just don't think the spirit is there.

I agree that Stoke are nothing special but they are a physical and fairly efficient side and that I fear will be enough to brush us aside.

Still you never know - a lot stranger things have happened.

TBH, I've given up caring.

We get what we deserve, nobody gets relegated unfairly. Hopefully, we'll get a bit of luck tonight and on Sunday and we'll stay up by the virtue of the misgivings of others. But TBH, I'm no longer bothered if we go down.

How sad is that?

TBH, I've given up caring.

We get what we deserve, nobody gets relegated unfairly. Hopefully, we'll get a bit of luck tonight and on Sunday and we'll stay up by the virtue of the misgivings of others. But TBH, I'm no longer bothered if we go down.

How sad is that?

misgivings?

misgivings?
Yes, I am suspicious that Southampton might get more points than us. I doubt West Brom have enough bollocks to fight against a team in a scrap. And I doubt Stoke will roll over and die for us.

Could possibly have chosen a better word, but hey ho.

Its extremely unlikely that we can beat Stoke - a draw wouldn't amaze me but I agree that Southampton are a banker to beat a completely uninterested Blades.

We were effectively relegated when we surrendered to Sheffield Wednesday.

The Blades can still make the play-offs with a win can't they? Southampton won't have it on a plate and they've been woeful of late...boing,boing anything can happen yet!

I am totally past caring now and I never, ever thought I would say that. Just shows you what four seasons of dross does to you !!!

aye same here im really glad i didnt go on saturday cos i knew theyd let the fans down yet again - league 1 here we come

DOWN!!! :098:

F*ck stability, Ollie f*ck off, players f*ck off.

MM 'rip it up and start again'

UP, i dont see southampton beating west brom and i think they will draw to sheff utd.......so when we lose, cos we will, our goal difference will see us thru.....MM needs to spend massively next season, or he can piss off...but i wud like to see some of the younger players get a good run out eg A.Chambers, Max Gradel and that tall defender we got from Chelsea's accademy............KEEP THE BASTARD FAITH!!!

Down .... saints will beat Sheff U ....

"Sheffield United look set to be without striker James Beattie, winger Lee Martin and defender Ugo Ehiogu for their play-off decider at Southampton."

As for us ... our body language is all wrong. Frankly anyone else standing on the touchline instead of Holloway might make a difference.

"Sheffield United look set to be without striker James Beattie, winger Lee Martin and defender Ugo Ehiogu for their play-off decider at Southampton." BBC

Not great news.

Beat me!

Last edited:
Down .... saints will beat Sheff U ....

"Sheffield United look set to be without striker James Beattie, winger Lee Martin and defender Ugo Ehiogu for their play-off decider at Southampton."

As for us ... our body language is all wrong. Frankly anyone else standing on the touchline instead of Holloway might make a difference.

He sat on his arse on Saturday, whilst all around him turned to shit

Very inspiring

Doesn't he play for us?? :tumbleweed:

DOWN!!! :098:

F*ck stability, Ollie f*ck off, players f*ck off.

MM 'rip it up and start again'

I'm inclined to agree - relegated or staying up, I'm afraid we need as big a clear out as possible. I assume and fervently hope that the idiot Holloway is in the walking dead category but also these players have shown how little they want to play for the club.

Chopping and changing players all the time is not the way forward, but these are exceptional circumstances and we are never going to go anywhere but into trouble with this bunch. We have a few half decent defenders; Hendrie who we know can play a bit - when he feels so minded; Bell who looks a bit of a trier; Hume - a good squad man and that's about it.

Up.

Come Sunday I'll be on my fourth Scottish holiday of the season, and if the first three are anything to go by then we will score four goals. FACT. I had been keeping this tendency secret in order to give myself an unfair advantage in the Prediction League, but I would now rather cheer up the good people who infest this forum :048:

I'm beginning to hope we go down. I don't know how i'm going to cope with all the Blue Mongies around me at Stoke if we survive.

I might need to inform them that we scraped survival from relegation into the third division, not won the Champions League. We are not an "army" we're pathetic, we are not "the greatest team I've ever seen". We are not even eey aye upping the football league, we're still in the bottom few. We're not "barmy", we're pathetic. And I don't love Leicester, I don't. Holloway isn't a hero, he's a usuless cnut.

They will need reminding of all of this, and more.

IMO, avoiding relegation will not be a reason to celebrate, we are shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670