Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never said "down" always side with my team , but they have let me down reapeatedily, hoping for a miricle!

82.4% of me now says DOWN.

And so it goes on.....

965502.jpg

:mad:

For the first time - I now believe we will be relegated.

How they will have achieved it with all the money that has been spent on a large and expensive squad, I really don't know. I would say it would be one of the worst pieces of "management" in recent football history.

For the first time - I now believe we will be relegated.
Blimey, Redditch. For the first time in a long time we're not following the same line of thought. I usually trust your judgement on LCFC on the pitch matters 100%.

I think we'll stay up still. Am I turning into a BM?

I still believe Southampton will lose both their matches. I cannot see us getting anything at Stoke - they still need at least a point to secure automatic promotion. We will be safe by 1 point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey, Redditch. For the first time in a long time we're not following the same line of thought. I usually trust your judgement on LCFC on the pitch matters 100%.

I think we'll stay up still. Am I turning into a BM?

No - we are not in disagreement about Leicester - it's merely a case of we have different views on Southampton's ability to pick up points. I think they will really go for it on Monday evening - and we all know this is a division where anyone can beat anyone, except I don't think we will have the stomach for the Stoke game.

I still believe Southampton will lose both their matches. I cannot see us getting anything at Stoke - they still need at least a point to secure automatic promotion. We will be safe by 1 point.

We would have to lose by at least 15 clear goals at Stoke for the winning of one point by Southampton to be sufficient for them to retain their Championship status.

Pretty much sums up my predictions

Last edited by a moderator:

We would have to lose by at least 15 clear goals at Stoke for the winning of one point by Southampton to be sufficient for them to retain their Championship status.

Right, here goes...

Our game at Stoke is delayed 30 minutes, due to the late arrival of LCFC supporters coaches and cars - a load of tin tacks unhelpfully spread across the A50.

It's 3.50, Sheff Wed V Norwich has finished deadlocked at 2-2, and Hull City have just wrapped up a 2-0 up at Ipswich.

Meanwhile, back at Stoke, Steve Howard's first half headed equaliser of Ricardo Fuller's first minute strike, means that no team dare risk anything - a point each will serve both teams nicely. The rest of the match is played out as a repeat of West Germany v Austria in 1982.

I'll buy the tin tacks.

Sorry

Who would sooner be in Southamptons shoes? not me come on WBA surely they will win ..just like us to beat Stoke! (hopefully wont need to ) Iwas "down" after Colchester and again yesterday but we have a chance (dont deserve one though)
We dont seem capable of getting ourselves out of trouble, therefore let WBA and Sheff U do it (more confident in them two )

we will lose to stoke and southampton will beat sheff united. simple as.

down

Its extremely unlikely that we can beat Stoke - a draw wouldn't amaze me but I agree that Southampton are a banker to beat a completely uninterested Blades.

We were effectively relegated when we surrendered to Sheffield Wednesday.

Its extremely unlikely that we can beat Stoke - a draw wouldn't amaze me but I agree that Southampton are a banker to beat a completely uninterested Blades.

We were effectively relegated when we surrendered to Sheffield Wednesday.

The last time I checked they have an opportunity to nick a play-off spot. Watford are completely gone and that was confirmed in yesterday's 1-0 loss to Scunny. Then it's down to Wolves, Palace and Sheff Utd for the last two spots.

I don't care what anyone says - if the players want it, they can do it next Sunday. Stoke are an average team - there is a much better team in West Brom who we demolished away from home. I fully expect West Brom to beat Southampton and it's back in our own hands to finish off. Stoke aren't Chelsea or Man United FFS. Next week we will be like a cup final - it's an one-off, on the day encounter.

But we'll go down but if the players and the manager wants it, it will be up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670