• After the FA cup final

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • After the World cup final

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Are you saying people are just doing it for the vCash?

The problem with a betting thing is that a lot of people will lose all their money and never be able to recover. So I think it's best to start it again every now and again, and announce a winner at that time. I will be introducing a hall of fame for the winners of various competitions, so anyone who does well won't be forgotten.

Top bombing Jeff.

I think I'll close this now, even though the votes are level at 12 each.

One person who voted to end it after the WC has decided he wants to change his mind after losing all his vcash. So he probably only voted the way he did because of self interest, it's easier to win with a lot of people already on zero. I'm sure some of the others who voted the same way also did it for selfish reasons, so I'll cast the deciding vote myself, and we'll start afresh before the World Cup. At the moment I think I'll make the FA cup final the last event to bet on.

webmaster said:

One person who voted to end it after the WC has decided he wants to change his mind after losing all his vcash. So he probably only voted the way he did because of self interest, it's easier to win with a lot of people already on zero. I'm sure some of the others who voted the same way also did it for selfish reasons, so I'll cast the deciding vote myself, and we'll start afresh before the World Cup. At the moment I think I'll make the FA cup final the last event to bet on.

The last event sure, but try and throw in lots of other betting oppourtunities between then and now. What do you say webmeister?

webmaster said:

what a selfish person :icon_eek::120:

Webbo, out of interest, will you be awarding extra vcash to the 'richest people' at the end of the season? Say top five people get 500, 400, 300, 200 and 100 vcash quids each?:102:

Joe_Fox said:
Webbo, out of interest, will you be awarding extra vcash to the 'richest people' at the end of the season? Say top five people get 500, 400, 300, 200 and 100 vcash quids each?:102:

I'd take that as a NO Joseph:biggrin:

harsh aint he - harsh like a witch.:icon_lol: :icon_wink

Melton Fox said:
Treat men mean, keep men keen............i think thats his motto:biggrin:

Thats a shocking thing to say Melton, brauny would never say anything like that being the great bloke that he is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669