Votes: 13 52.0%
  • After the World cup final

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

When should the season end?

I'll either end it after the FA cup final, and then give everyone a fresh start and run a separate competition over the summer, or keep the current one going until after the World Cup final, and start a new competition for next season.

Last edited:
Does this mean that no balances are carried forward? Those with both high and low accounts will all be reset at the start of next season?

I don't really think the season should end - it's not like we all get a new bank balance at the end of the season - fookin' wish we did! :icon_lol:

Keep this one going until after the world cup. The world cup has loads of fixtures for us to shove all our money on and make a late dash for the vBookie title! Then after the final announce the winners etc. And then a new one for next season!

But can we have all of the world cup fixtures on please?

And can us skint people get 50 vCash when were skint because its really hard to get back with just 10!

stop after the fa cup.
Have another one for the world cup with 500.
Start again for the new season with 500.

If you can be arsed webbo, it'd be great if you could.

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

thats my preference too!!

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

:038:

Ok, stop, but at least have loads of bets between now and after the world cup. I wanna spend my cash!

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

:038: :038:

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

agreed. maybe the top 5 or so after the end of each comp should have an extra 250 vCash for the nex campaign.

I think you should leave the current totals and just give everybody 500! Allowing people with 0 to make another go of it and those with a big total to carry on! :102:

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

I like this idea as well.

Could you not add 500 vCash to everyone, that would make it fair on the people who will have finished the season with more than they started with. :confused:

MKFox said:
stop after the fa cup.

That's what what I meant with the first option in the poll, although the summer competition will include more than just the World Cup.

Where will this leave the winners of the vcash for the pred league Webbo?
It would all seem a bit pointless if they just recieved their winnings at the end of the season, only to find its wiped out immediately.:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Where will this leave the winners of the vcash for the pred league Webbo?
It would all seem a bit pointless if they just recieved their winnings at the end of the season, only to find its wiped out immediately.:102:

Are you saying people are just doing it for the vCash?

The problem with a betting thing is that a lot of people will lose all their money and never be able to recover. So I think it's best to start it again every now and again, and announce a winner at that time. I will be introducing a hall of fame for the winners of various competitions, so anyone who does well won't be forgotten.

webmaster said:

The problem with a betting thing is that a lot of people will lose all their money and never be able to recover. So I think it's best to start it again every now and again, and announce a winner at that time. I will be introducing a hall of fame for the winners of various competitions, so anyone who does well won't be forgotten.
:038:

webmaster said:

Nope not really. Its just that the league will have been run over a 2 month period and it just seems a shame that they probaly won't benefit in that way. Could they not be credited at the start of the new reset totals:102: Its only 4 people after all and imo they will have done well to finish in the top 4 when nearly 40 odd people had a go.. I can understand you wanting to reset the vcash thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669