vBookie Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do admire you Lako, I hope you glow warmly. My admiration will be heightened should you win the vbookie season. If you do, I may even buy a Train album in tribute

i dont know if i won or not as feck all has been said, but if i did i recomend both the self titled 'train' album and the 'drops of jupiter' however i also quite like the newest addition 'for me it's you' get them off amazon and get into the next draw ;)

i dont know if i won or not as feck all has been said, but if i did i recomend both the self titled 'train' album and the 'drops of jupiter' however i also quite like the newest addition 'for me it's you' get them off amazon and get into the next draw ;)

Drops Of Jupiter is the best, followed by My Private Nation, The new one is pretty shit.

And yes I am sure I read somewhere that you won.

sorry didnt realise webbo.

when does the next round finish?

thanks jeff, not long to go then!!

joe501 has a total of 4290
Joe_Fox has a total of 2445
MUSSWELL_FOX has a total of 1785
No.6 Muzzy Izzet... has a total of 1761
lako42 has a total of 1056
Oxford Fox has a total of 1000
spence has a total of 973
Johan has a total of 929
LeeH has a total of 862
KLFox has a total of 800
pipes has a total of 700
Orifice has a total of 580
Biff has a total of 556
TomBmx5 has a total of 506

all the guys and gals in profit!!

dont you get your original Vcash back?

i put 10 on Neil Robertson to win the Welsh open, to get 9 back. However with the original stake i should get 19 surely?

Yes that is correct. The returns that show in the winnings column on the v bookie is what you have won i.e in your case 9 v cash, but your total that shows under your avatar will include the winnings and stake placed. (if not see Jeff)

vcash has now been reset to 500, for the new vbookie season.

I've not decided yet when the season will end. Normally they last two months, but this one may be extended to the end of the league season or the FA cup final.

One rule change, under no circumstances will bets be altered/reversed after thay have been placed, and no bets will be placed manually after an event has closed.

I've not decided yet when the season will end. Normally they last two months, but this one may be extended to the end of the league season or the FA cup final.

But definitely late enough for me to add the cricket World Cup, which runs until April 28th?

vcash has now been reset to 500, for the new vbookie season.

One rule change, under no circumstances will bets be altered/reversed after thay have been placed, and no bets will be placed manually after an event has closed.
what idiot would do that :102:

Does everyone get a set amount of V cash when a new football season starts? cause i only got 100 left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566