Views on Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can't agree on anything at the moment Homer. I'd rather have a manager who doesn't listen to the fans when it comes to selection, especially most of the morons who go down the city, although I do agree Blake is shite.

As for the next 5 games, we should be looking to be unbeaten through them. If we lose 2/3 then MA has to look at his position, if (as I believe) come the end of the Stoke game we will have another 4 wins under our belt I think its looking relatively healthy.

Its down to results IMO and 7 points out of the last three games isn't really reason to sack him. If he's goes the next 6 games with 1/2 wins I will be extremely surprised.

We do agree to respect each others opinions, tho', unlike some I could mention.

I don't think there is any way he will be sacked by this club - not even if we lose against the hoops and the Gills. The club are too scared to act decisively, and too scared of what might follow.

I agree that the fans should not be consulted about team selection, given some opinions I have heard, but it will be the fans that will determine the end game in this sad fiasco.

Someone, sometime, will give us a damn good thrashing (and I'm not talking about Madam Whiplash either). The fans will turn big time - but this time it will be on Adams, not the players.
His ego will not allow him to listen, and he will walk away.

My money is on the Ipswich game

the other problem is who do we bring in as replacment for MA?

strachen - can't afford him
Grahem - can't afford him
hoddel - can't afford him
claridge - would love to see, but at the end of the day he's manageing waymouth
gary Mac - possible, did shite at cov though
robson - most likely can't afford him but maybe
Gazza - same as claridge, but could see him doing well, fotball god, and would have right atmosphere in the changing room!

If Gazza ever steps foot in Leicester City as coach/manager I'm off to F@**st.

Thats what I think of that idea.

Gazza = legend, the confidence boost he could give the club, the expirence he could bring would be awesome. he would also bring the crowds in get the attendance up.

I'm sorry mate, can't see one redeeming feature in Gazza to warrant bringing him in. Really I can't.

I'd go so far to say that to me thats the most laughable idea I've heard in years.

Another myth used by pro-Adams supporters to keep him in place

The cost of keeping Adams, and failing to get promoted far outweighs any compo we will have to shell out.

Also, given the club's dire financial state I'm pretty sure there will be a get-out clause somewhere in his contract, for both parties

Also, if enough pressure is placed on his head he will walk

RIP Brian Clough by the way

He may have managed the scum to the only success they will ever see, but as a pissed up loon he will be fondly remembered

Dunc said:
I'm sorry mate, can't see one redeeming feature in Gazza to warrant bringing him in. Really I can't.

I'd go so far to say that to me thats the most laughable idea I've heard in years.

Gazza, will be a great manager, would you not feel confident playing for one of the greatest players englands ever had?

He's a shambolic shadow of a once great player
He wasted his talent and pissed it up against a wall
What a great example that sets to your team.

Would be a complete disaster, and not even worthy of any consideration

difference is, gazza has the right personality to be good manager, where as the cheating argie has nothing other than coccaine

homer said:

at least we agree on something.

Dunc said:
homer said:

at least we agree on something.

wasted his talent? pissed up or sobber he was still head and shoulders above anyone else in an england shirt. he knows his mistakes and everyone can see his mistakes, he would be a great manager!

You are having a laugh, aren't you

A personality that includes alcoholism, gambling and beating his wife.
A personality where he is a self confessed sufferer of obssessive compulsive disorder

Great personality for a manager

Unbelievable :roll: :roll:

i'll quote from an earlier post.

I'd rather have a manager who doesn't listen to the fans when it comes to selection, especially most of the morons who go down the city

homer said:
Another myth used by pro-Adams supporters to keep him in place

The cost of keeping Adams, and failing to get promoted far outweighs any compo we will have to shell out.

Also, given the club's dire financial state I'm pretty sure there will be a get-out clause somewhere in his contract, for both parties

Also, if enough pressure is placed on his head he will walk

Yes but what is the cost of sacking him and gettin relegated? Because that's what is likely to happen if we do sack him.

Same as the cost of keeping him and getting relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570