Walshie speaks the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIF

Walsh said: "Tough situations are merely opportunities for heroes to step forward and claim their place in history.

"This weekend should be what every player in this club can't wait for. It's what separates professionals from amateurs - it's what they train for."

Grasp the opportunity. Have no Fear!

It's time for a new City Hero!!!

There will be no heroes on Sunday, there will be merely incompetent idiots trying to preserve our status.

Last edited:
"Walshie speaks what he thinks the fans want to hear."

Would have been a more appropriate title.

Last edited:
It's easy to lose faith when you watch your team lose continually. All I can say is that some of us have been through it before and then went on to win 2 league cup finals. The supporters are the real "Leicester city" and we need to believe qnd support until there is no more hope.

It's easy to lose faith when you watch your team lose continually. All I can say is that some of us have been through it before and then went on to win 2 league cup finals. The supporters are the real "Leicester city" and we need to believe qnd support until there is no more hope.

are you steve walsh?:102:

and we need to believe qnd support until there is no more hope.
Yep, hence my current attitude. I've reached that point already.

Nice sentiment though, but not for me.

My hope in us saving ourselves has gone,I place my hope in the hands of Sheffield United.IMO they are our only hope.But credit to you for still believing

I totally agree with Melton.

There are no heroes. We just need some of the useless cnuts to do what they're paid to do and put some effort in on Sunday. If we then get a result, then so be it.

If we do stay up i won't be celebrating any so called 'heroes', i'll just be relieved and looking forward to next season - wholesale changes needed!

I think Stoke will win and Southampton will lose to keep us up - Holloway will then crack a few jokes and everything will be fine:icon_roll

I totally agree with Melton.

There are no heroes. We just need some of the useless cnuts to do what they're paid to do and put some effort in on Sunday. If we then get a result, then so be it.

If we do stay up i won't be celebrating any so called 'heroes', i'll just be relieved and looking forward to next season - wholesale changes needed!

I think Stoke will win and Southampton will lose to keep us up - Holloway will then crack a few jokes and everything will be fine:icon_roll

id go with that but not sure about the saints result

There not all this negative and cynical FIF, some are much much worse :icon_wink

0001ED23-188E-11F5-85A180BFB6FA0000.jpg

Sometimes the river flows but nothing breathes.
A train arrives but never leaves.
It's a shame.
Oh life like love that walks out of the door.
Of being rich or being poor.
Such a shame.
But it's then, then that faith arrives.
To make you feel at least alive.
And that's why you should keep on aiming high.
Just seek yourself and you will shine
You've got to search for the hero inside yourself.
Search for the secrets you hide.
Search for the hero inside yourself.
Until you find the key to your life.
In this life long and hard though it may seem
Live it as you'd live a dream.
Aim so high.
Just keep the flame of truth burning bright.
The missing treasure you must find.
Because you and only you alone.
Can build a bridge across the stream.
Weave your spell in life's rich tapestry.
Your passport to a feel supreme.

This is what really pisses me off, we have an expensively assembled squad that has massively under acheived, under performed and at times shown a complete lack of desire and yet these wankers could be labelled heroes by the end of Sunday's match.

What an absolute fecking joke.

This is what really pisses me off, we have an expensively assembled squad that has massively under acheived, under performed and at times shown a complete lack of desire and yet these wankers could be labelled heroes by the end of Sunday's match.

What an absolute fecking joke.
:038:

Walsh is full of wind and piss IMO.Great player but talks out of his jacksie

Walshie for manager and Taggs as assistant. :038::038::038::038::038:

League 2 here we come if those 2 get the job, Walsh won't ever manage anything, at least Taggert has the sense to gain some experience and badges before shooting his mouth off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566