Post Match Watford 1 Leicester 2

That was a turgid watch.

Poor first half. Awful second half

Three points

**** off

Big win, other two contenders playing teams at the bottom. We move onto midweek

Quite a soft penalty. Followed by a goal showing the best of Enzo ball. Followed by a goal showing the worst of Enzo ball.

Not a great performance and we were hanging on ever since Winks decided to bring them back into the game. But it’s another 3 points towards getting back to the big time and forgetting this season ever happened.

Delighted to see Ipswich dropping off, I’ve developed quite a healthy dislike of them for some reason.

It was a shit game and not our best performance.

But Watford didn't deserve anything. They created very little.

They had more than double the number of shots. Also, 8-1 in corners showed where much of the game was played.

They were no good but we weren't the best team today.

We were coasting until the Winks **** up. A bit of relief that we saw it through in the end...

Nervy, but a good win. Wonderful second goal.

Mavididi should get a right bollocking for that shot at the end.

They are running out of matches to catch us.

11 points clear for second (game in hand)
12 points clear of third
30 points clear of seventh
46 points clear of relegation

Mavidid should get a right bollocking for that shot at the end.
There was only 30 seconds left and they had to then take a goal kick. Didn’t see any issue with it personally.

There was only 30 seconds left and they had to then take a goal kick. Didn’t see any issue with it personally.
One of my only criticisms is how we concede late goals and look naive at times seeing out games. Gave them a chance to pump it forward to all of the big lads they threw up front. Could have easily played Winks into the corner and killed the game.

Not a huge issue, but it’s indicative that we need to be more clever at the end of matches for me.

One of my only criticisms is how we concede late goals and look naive at times seeing out games. Gave them a chance to pump it forward to all of the big lads they threw up front. Could have easily played Winks into the corner and killed the game.

Not a huge issue, but it’s indicative that we need to be more clever at the end of matches for me.
in that interview with Mads in the Times today he is still seething at the carelessness of conceding the late goal against Swansea

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463