Post Match Watford 1 Leicester 2

Anyway, WE won again. Things are better than decent.

We have played 31 games, scored 66 goals and have 75 points.
Last season after 31 games we'd scored 41 goals and had 25 points!!

This team, under Enzo, are in a different league..........

Anyway, WE won again. Things are better than decent.

We have played 31 games, scored 66 goals and have 75 points.
Last season after 31 games we'd scored 41 goals and had 25 points!!

This team, under Enzo, are in a different league..........
Literally, unfortunately.

There was only 30 seconds left and they had to then take a goal kick. Didn’t see any issue with it personally.
It was brain dead in my opinion.
Winks was on the overlap and could have taken the ball into the corner to run the clock and more than likely won a throw, corner or free kick.
Instead we gave them one more long punt towards our penalty area when anything could happen.
Thankfully we managed to hook it clear.

Think it’s worth giving Daka loads of credit. He looked extremely dangerous, took his penalty really well and linked up play, especially in the first half.

Let’s have it right, he’s been really good since he came into the side after looking like he’d never play for us again at a few points.

Well done to our Zambian prince.

The lack of game time for Akgun over the last couple of matches is a sign that EM doesn't want him permanently.

He scored in both his most recent appearances and did well enough. Certainly better than someone like McAteer.

However, he's been an unused sub for the last two. It is reported that we are obliged to sign him permanently for £8.5m if he makes 25 appearances this season. He's on 18 right now.

The lack of game time for Akgun over the last couple of matches is a sign that EM doesn't want him permanently.

He scored in both his most recent appearances and did well enough. Certainly better than someone like McAteer.

However, he's been an unused sub for the last two. It is reported that we are obliged to sign him permanently for £8.5m if he makes 25 appearances this season. He's on 18 right now.
Mentioned it last week. I agree. Think he will only be used if really needed.

Last 10 seasons average for top 2 is 86 points. This season will be higher because there are 4 teams in the top 2 race.

These wins should not be underestimated. It wasn't particularly convincing, but we got the 3 points, the stuff of champions.

Surely now, 7 wins from 15 matches does it? That would mean 96 points.

11 wins from 15 guarantees it mathetically, assuming our goal difference is superior.

Our last 15 matches we've won 10, drawn 3 and lost 2. Do the same again in the last 15 and we're on course for 107 pts. If only it was that simple!

If you take the bollocks that is xG seriously, then you can't say that Watford deserved anything from that game.

We were pretty shite, especially in the second half, but we weren't really 'hanging on' were we!

Ed Sheeran?
Another bit of useless trivia.

My nephew was in a band in the early-mid 2000's. They had a bit of success, getting a single in the top 40 and doing well in Indie circles. They played all the big festivals including SWS in Austin, Texas and had healthy reputation on the live circuit in Britain and Europe.

At a few of their gigs this kid showed up and pestered them about listening to his songs afterwards, they kept brushing him off and one time he gave them a CD he'd made. I don't think they ever played it and to them he was a bit of a pain in the arse. Turns out it was Ed Sheeran.

My nephew was in a band in the early-mid 2000's. They had a bit of success, getting a single in the top 40 and doing well in Indie circles. They played all the big festivals including SWS in Austin, Texas and had healthy reputation on the live circuit in Britain and Europe.

At a few of their gigs this kid showed up and pestered them about listening to his songs afterwards, they kept brushing him off and one time he gave them a CD he'd made. I don't think they ever played it and to them he was a bit of a pain in the arse. Turns out it was Ed Sheeran.
Nizlopi?

I applaud your nephew's efforts in ignoring him. If only everyone else had done the same then that Galway Girl song might have never happened. I'd have him in The Hague for that, no idea what the charge would be but we'd decide that after sentencing. Then bring him back for the work with those sausage roll grifting ****s.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463