Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

Just seen their goal..............what the fvck was Alnwick doing :thumbs_do

Ollie seems cool about it all, i dare say MadM will be less calm :068:ollie 2.jpg

Why does he sound so calm? I'm starting to lose faith in him.

What do you want him to sound like? "Feck me we're all doomed, shoot me now !!!!"

He's right there are still 14 games to go, yes it does need a big improvement, but panicking has helped get us in the mess we're in.

7 points from 9, no goals conceded we're on our way to the play offs, 3 games later, 3 losses and we're relegated........It's a funny ol' game:icon_roll

I didnt expect us to win tonight, but when they went down to 10 men i thought we cud really get something out of it....boost the confidence and push on.

But if we cant even take big chances [i.e playing vs 10 men] that are offered to us then what hope have we got.

Keepin the faith but its wearing thin....C'mon Ollie!

Last edited:

What has Dowie done for Coventry? And at least he got 1 year at the job - Holloway stays, its our only chance to stay up.

So you think we have a prayer the way its going at present? I take it you've not seen them play recently!

Yes I have.

All that is wrong at the moment is that we have a team without confidence. That is understandable given the season they've had. Reacting to a lack of confidence with calls for yet more change is not clever. In fact, it's plain idiotic.

I think we've got a decent Championship side. 10 days ago people were talking about the play offs. For feck sake, get some perspective.

What do you want him to sound like? "Feck me we're all doomed, shoot me now !!!!"

He's right there are still 14 games to go, yes it does need a big improvement, but panicking has helped get us in the mess we're in.

7 points from 9, no goals conceded we're on our way to the play offs, 3 games later, 3 losses and we're relegated........It's a funny ol' game:icon_roll

Just want him to be sound like he cares about the situation we are in and not pass it off as it doesn't matter, every game is vital the way we are playing and I really can't see MM taking much more of this, this is my opinion you don't have to agree however he needs to sort it our pretty damm quick. Judge me on my players? 3 loses so far isn't it?

Yes I have.

All that is wrong at the moment is that we have a team without confidence. That is understandable given the season they've had. Reacting to a lack of confidence with calls for yet more change is not clever. In fact, it's plain idiotic.

I think we've got a decent Championship side. 10 days ago people were talking about the play offs. For feck sake, get some perspective.
:038::038: Glad someone is being sensible this evening, well said BN.

Yes I have.

What about tactics and motivation ? Not seen much of either.

Yes I have.

Confidence and a midfield.

Yes I have.

Couldnt have put it better myself.

****ing hell we really have some moronic fans at this club.

Ive had enough, when every other text to radio Leicester is 'Ollie out' it makes me realise we deserve this team and where we are.

Your all becoming mini Milans, thinking it's acceptable to have managers for a few months at a time, instant success wanted.

Your all stupid, have a long hard look at where we are and what the last years managerial tactics have brought us.

Some people must have the thickest skulls, theres certainly not much room for anything else.

What about tactics and motivation ? Not seen much of either.

Thats the one for me.

Ollie needs to drop the comedy act (never liked it), and get real.

A bollocking from Ollie is like Benny Hill telling you what do :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670