Watford snap up Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we would've got a lot of ££ for him if anything im quite suprised. What is it last one out turn out the lights? Last day of the deadline, surely we are bringing in some players today if not sign then loan, i will be amazed if we don't.

We can't bring anyone in without consulting MM, and as he's away, I doubt anyone will be coming in today.

Doubt we would've got a lot of ££ for him if anything im quite suprised. What is it last one out turn out the lights? Last day of the deadline, surely we are bringing in some players today if not sign then loan, i will be amazed if we don't.

I won't

I think this is a strong indication that the MM deal is dead. He would surely want final say on who stays and who goes. I would just like to add that we are not dead yet but certainly on deaths door. Last rights are probably most certainly being read.

Goodbye LCFC how we loved thee.

We can't bring anyone in without consulting MM, and as he's away, I doubt anyone will be coming in today.

This is stupid, what if MM changes his mind :102: We will have no money and no players, and we will really be in the sh*t league one here we come.

First Team Midfielders:

Levi, Tiatto, Weso, AJ, Hughes, Danny C, just 2 players in each position is that enough :102:

I am just in shock and awe at how bad things have become.

Great way to start the day. I can't wait for the announcement that MM has decided to pull the plug, it is just what we need.:mad:

Surely we arent that desperate that weve got shot of him for nothing? I would want at least what we paid Forest (especially as hes moving up a level) plus forests fee from the seel on clause. Even more so considering Watford are awash with cash.

You wacth this will be 'undisclosed' ie **** all.

I'm not that upset about having a £6000 per week player like Williams leave right now TBH. I'm more upset about what this means regarding the MM deal should we not bring anyone in.

Someone noted we need to ask MM about bringing players in, why? Did we have to ask him to let Williams go too?

This is stupid, what if MM changes his mind :102: We will have no money and no players, and we will really be in the sh*t league one here we come.

First Team Midfielders:

Levi, Tiatto, Weso, AJ, Hughes, Danny C, just 2 players in each position is that enough :102:
Wouldn't 2 players in each position make 8 available midfielders :102:

I'm not that upset about having a £6000 per week player like Williams leave right now TBH. I'm more upset about what this means regarding the MM deal should we not bring anyone in.

Someone noted we need to ask MM about bringing players in, why? Did we have to ask him to let Williams go too?

williams is our only creative midfielder though, what happens if nobody comes in today to replace him??

We are f*cked and they ummed and arraghed for months over this Milan Deal until it died.

F*ck the board and the trust...money grabbing shower!

I can't find a report that says he is in charge mate.:mad:
No, bit it is clearly stated elsewhere on this forum, that "not a lot" can happen whilst MM has an interest. Don't want to turn this into another MM thread so that's me done on that matter

I can't remember where I read it, but i'm sure we need his consent to bring in players. Not sure about outgoings though.

Can someone else confirm ??

If nobody comes in today to replace williams we are ****ed, FACT
I didn't realise Williams was holding this club together, I thought he was a lazy work shy fecker that only played for a contract. Maybe he should have been paid more then :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669