We are STILL Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely feeling! The greatest of great escapes is complete!

Although never wanted Pearson replaced, must admit I thought we were down since Christmas. Absolutely ecstatic to be fed this huge humble pie today. What a run, what a team, what spirit and fight. Totally buzzing!

attachment.php

Wow! Just wow!!!!!!! :)

Attachments

• table.png
    table.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 515
I was one of many who wanted Nigel out and I was delighted when he appeared to have been sacked and then was bitterly disappointed when he was reprieved.

How wrong we were and I applaud Top for keeping faith with him.

I apologise to Nigel for having doubted him. This has been one of the most amazing footballing achievements ever seen.

I'm ecstatic.

Amazing achievement to survive given where we were just weeks ago. And now feeling very optimistic for next year. Well Done and Thank You to Nigel, the players, the staff.

At the end of March I thought we were done for, although I never wanted Pearson sacked. When we beat West Ham I just had a feeling it was possible.

Looking at those two tables, Newcastle only getting one point is almost as dramatic as us getting 19. We doubled our entire season's tally in just over a month.

One stunningly fabulous celebratory curry banquet done, a lifetime's supply of Old Peculiar being demolished - bring on MOTD

Three months ago, I was talking to a Luton fan on my morning commute about City's dire situation. He said it looked bad for Leicester (he was sympathetic) and I agreed, although relegation wasn't yet a mathematical certainty. However, you know the way things go against you when you're at the bottom, you miss the open goal, you don't get the penalty decision, the last minute own goal, the fans get on your back, players can't be arsed, --- except NP and the whole team, the owners and thousands of City fans bust that myth and proved them and everyone else wrong. No Surrender - Foxes never quit!!

Da-Da, Da-dar Dar-dar, etc

I keep thinking back to seeing Vardy's winner v WBA pop up on my scores app when I was on Chester Zoo. That's the moment it all changed, although we had won the week before.

I keep thinking back to seeing Vardy's winner v WBA pop up on my scores app when I was on Chester Zoo. That's the moment it all changed, although we had won the week before.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 451
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690