Weale to West Ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Why not? Its a step up for Weale & SS aren't usually wrong.

Hes been a number two most of his career he is number one at a good Championship club, why would he go West Ham to sit on the bench and be a number 2 to Rob Green. And SSN are often wrong.

PFKAKTF FOX

I can't open the report from Sky Sports what is the gist of it, any mention of fee ??

The Old Fox

Hes been a number two most of his career he is number one at a good Championship club, why would he go West Ham to sit on the bench and be a number 2 to Rob Green. And SSN are often wrong.

I know nothing, but suspect that you may be correct. (I hope so anyway!)

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
...why would he go West Ham to sit on the bench and be a number 2 to Rob Green.

Because it pays better than being no.1 at a Championship club?

fitz

if Wham were to offer him twice or thrice his current wage I imagine he'd be more than happy sitting on his arse for a few seasons.

Redditch Fox

Just saw this as well, won't happen.

It is rumoured that one or two players in the past have moved clubs just for the money.

I completely understand that he almost certainly regards playing fo Leicester as topping anything else in worldwide sport - but you just never know.

lanxfox jnr

This won't happen, stop getting worried because he won't leave a 1st team place to sit on his arse and he has such great support.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
It is rumoured that one or two players in the past have moved clubs just for the money.

I completely understand that he almost certainly regards playing fo Leicester as topping anything else in worldwide sport - but you just never know.

:081:

:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673