n4t.JPG

Last edited:
ONE4.JPG

ONE4t.JPG

TWO4.JPG

TWO4t.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK FOUR - latest scores

I think that leaves me in the awkward position of needing to get our match spot on to win my match. Damn..

Same here except I've not sent it to Boc yet. The thing is my opponent could have predicted the score that I'm now considering.

Or perhaps you saw your opponent's prediction in the short time that I didn't realise that your predictions were one short and showed his complete set in the thread, meaning that you will therefore be able to ensure that your prediction is not the same as his.

Either way the practice of submitting predictions in dribs and drabs will not be allowed in future.

I seem to be 6 goals ahead of Blaby and heading for a victory. But now I have counted his goals several times and I get 15 each time while the official score says 12. Will you check, Boc?

Or perhaps you saw your opponent's prediction in the short time that I didn't realise that your predictions were one short and showed his complete set in the thread, meaning that you will therefore be able to ensure that your prediction is not the same as his.

Either way the practice of submitting predictions in dribs and drabs will not be allowed in future.

I did not see his prediction or would I have commented as I did above

I've given my predictions in dribs and drabs sometimes because I think a midweek games possible result could depend on how their Saturday game has gone

I seem to be 6 goals ahead of Blaby and heading for a victory. But now I have counted his goals several times and I get 15 each time while the official score says 12. Will you check, Boc?

You're right - you're winning 18-15, not 18-12. The predictions I had in BBB's column were not his. Caldo Boli's were also wrong so I've amended his score too. Also found that WinDrawWin had too many 2-0 predictions in his list, so he's lost a point - PFKAKTF will be happy.

All corrected on the scoreboards. I apologise for the errors.

I've given my predictions in dribs and drabs sometimes because I think a midweek games possible result could depend on how their Saturday game has gone

No. You always give your predictions in dribs and drabs whether the teams have played on the Saturday or not. You have given a single weeks predictions in as many as four (possibly 5) stages even when each team has only played the one game. I can see no good reason for it; it just causes me extra work.

You're right - you're winning 18-15, not 18-12. The predictions I had in BBB's column were not his. Caldo Boli's were also wrong so I've amended his score too. Also found that WinDrawWin had too many 2-0 predictions in his list, so he's lost a point - PFKAKTF will be happy.

All corrected on the scoreboards. I apologise for the errors.

****!!!

Sometimes I hate to be right! It leaves my match against BBB wide open as he has predicted a 1-1 draw on Monday, while I have followed my heart and not my head and said 2-1 to City. At least I'll have the crowd behind me for the rest of the match.

No need to apologise, Boc. Great work as always!

I think that leaves me in the awkward position of needing to get our match spot on to win my match. Damn..

My game all depends on whether Leicester can manage to win or draw tomorrow

every confidence in the lads pulling it off tomorrow, should see me safely home

:018:

Rules are Rules

I think you take this game far too seriously.

No. You always give your predictions in dribs and drabs whether the teams have played on the Saturday or not. You have given a single weeks predictions in as many as four (possibly 5) stages even when each team has only played the one game. I can see no good reason for it; it just causes me extra work.

I give my predictions in dribs and drabs - yes I know, but what I said was that sometimes it is because I think a midweek games possible result could depend on how their Saturday game has gone.

So in the future you will get everything together if that is the rules. In the past I have left it late to send in so just sent the odd one in on say a Friday night or a Saturday lunchtime game to get it in to count. So in the future if I can't send them all in, in that situation, I will just not bother with the odd fixture but send the remaining ones in.

My total this week is rubbish so far, I did not predict City's result because for the first time I was undecided because a week ago I would have put us to lose.

Last edited:
Re: WEEK FOUR - results

Final results now on scoreboards - tables will appear later.

Please note that there are both League and Cup games next weekend; if you are still in the Cup, you have two sets of predictions to make.

Re: WEEK FOUR - results

Boc, do I not get a point for last night, or have I misunderstood the rules?

Either way a win's a win, Sorry Notts.

Cheers Boc

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675