n3tab.JPG

Last edited:
One3.JPG

One3tab.JPG

Two3.JPG

Two3tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK THREE - scores so far

Nothing better than (hopefully) grinding out a 1-0 victory against an inactive opposition.

Boc, how come my opponent has changed? I was down to play FOX Franks, but I'm playing Lanxfox Jr. I demand an investigation, I suspect some match fixing going on here! :icon_wink

Boc, how come my opponent has changed? I was down to play FOX Franks, but I'm playing Lanxfox Jr. I demand an investigation, I suspect some match fixing going on here! :icon_wink

I will investigate

I will investigate

I investigated. The League Two fixtures that I advertised for Week Three were the Week Four ones. I suppose that, on balance, it's fairer to play the fixtures as advertised so I've got some sorting to do.

Comments on a postcard to Bbb.

I investigated. The League Two fixtures that I advertised for Week Three were the Week Four ones. I suppose that, on balance, it's fairer to play the fixtures as advertised so I've got some sorting to do.

Tin hat is already in hand!

Hey, don't change it for me if it is a lot of work, I will just have to hope FOX Franks forgets next time so I can pick up the easy points I was looking forward to :)

Last edited:

Tin hat is already in hand!

Hey, don't change it for me if it is a lot of work, I will just have to hope FOX Franks forgets next time so I can pick up the easy points I was looking forward to :)

Done. You'll be playing Lanxfox Jr at the weekend.

Thanks! I wondered why I had to do the tiresome trip to play ch4mbo away twice in five days.

Last edited:

Sweet, my climb up the table continues! :icon_bigg

On the other hand, there is still time for FOX Franks to wake up and correctly predict tonight's games. Six points is hardly insurmountable.

Last edited:

On the other hand, there is still time for FOX Franks to wake up and correctly predict tonight's games. Six points is hardly insurmountable.

Talk about pissing on my chips! First there's rioting, then looting and now this, the country has gone to shit! :icon_wink

boooooooooo hope beaumont fox doesnt score too many points tonight!

She's done a Macky hasn't she?

Oh no, he's come back.

She's done a Nwets, Highland, Melton................

Great, I've gone from 1-0 up to 8-1 down :(

Re: WEEK THREE - results

Boc, any chance you can message me on Facebook any reminders for this league? I keep forgetting to post them!

Re: WEEK THREE - results

Boc, any chance you can message me on Facebook any reminders for this league? I keep forgetting to post them!

Go here: http://talkingballs.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

and select " Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages"

Then you'll get an email when the PM reminders are sent.

As far as I can see FB reminders would have to be sent out individually whereas TB can be done ten at a time. And if I did FB, somebody else would ask for a tweet. And FB isn't somewhere I go every day.

Sorry - I can only recommend that you do what Jeff suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566