West Brom - Sat 15th March 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick off: 3.00pm

Tickets:

We have received an initial allocation of 1000 tickets for this fixture.

£23 Adults
£13 Seniors/Students/Young Adults (16-18yrs)
£11 Under 16's

Mon 3rd Mar - STH Priority 1
Tue 4th Mar - STH Priority 2
Wed 5th Mar - STH Priority 3
Thu 6th Mar - Members
Fri 7th Mar - General Sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 12.00pm

£12 Adult STH
£10 Concessions STH
£13 Adult NON STH
£11 Concessions NON STH

The rest of the information will be added later .......

I gotta find someone to go with (i'll find some gullible cnut).....

Brother off playing with the ol'shuttlecock
Dad reckons I am mad for wanting to go further than my front door to watch Leicester play.

Last edited:
We don't deserve to sell any more than 1000 tickets.

looking forward to this, i really like birmingham as a city for some reason. probably get my ticket on saturday, bet there will be loads left any idea on a boozer yet?

me, mr cope and the king of alnwick will be heading over for this one.......yet some stupid bastard bought the train tickets while under the influence of carlisle's win over forest and a fair few pints so around 1 should be our arrival.....might catch RS etc. before departing quickly for the ground

not sure what i'll be doing yet will probably get to new street about eleven so should have pleanty of time to find it.

Apparently, there is engineering works between Leicester and Brum New Street. Hence I can get a 8.50 return but be back home for 8pm.

You should be able to get back to Leicester at 19:32

You should be able to get back to Leicester at 19:32

Yes, you are correct. I asked the chap behind the desk to do the return journey from Smethwick around 1800.

If I went for the earlier train, d'ya reckon it would affect the price?

I have got it written down as £8.50 for the journey there and back. National Rail's website reckons that's wrong.

Yes, you are correct. I asked the chap behind the desk to do the return journey from Smethwick around 1800.

If I went for the earlier train, d'ya reckon it would affect the price?

I have got it written down as £8.50 for the journey there and back. National Rail's website reckons that's wrong.

Why the **** are you going to Smethwick?

The Hawthorns station is right next to the ground. Catch the 17:08 from there to Moor Street. Short walk, well-signposted to new Street for the train back to Leicester.

Last edited:
Why the **** are you going to Smethwick?

The Hawthorns station is right next to the ground. Catch teh 17:08 from there to Moor Street. Short walk, well-signposted to new Street for the train back to Leicester.

I was told Smethwick was the station for WBA, that's all.

After clicking the buttons in, I came up with this

''ANY PERMITTED - Travel is allowed by any route option shown by the Journey Planner '' - that was after making the trips involving replacement buses. So I could avoid the buses with that ticket then and go via Derby? Hence the reasoning the chap at the station says it was £8.50 return.

Last edited:
I was told Smethwick was the station for WBA, that's all.

After clicking the buttons in, I came up with this

''ANY PERMITTED - Travel is allowed by any route option shown by the Journey Planner '' - that was after making the trips involving replacement buses. So I could avoid the buses with that ticket then and go via Derby? Hence the reasoning the chap at the station says it was £8.50 return.

You will be able to go via Derby if you can get services via Derby for the whole journey to show up on the Rail Planner. But, unless the Rail Planner is broken, you won't be able to do that because it is not a permitted route for the journey.

You will be able to go via Derby if you can get services via Derby for the whole journey to show up on the Rail Planner. But, unless the Rail Planner is broken, you won't be able to do that because it is not a permitted route for the journey.

I'll put to the test tomorrow at the station, I'll give the chap the details and see what it comes up with.

Thanks for the help, Boc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570