West Brom - Sat 15th March 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you lot are being very harsh on the fans. People have had enough of paying the money to see us in yet another 'important' fixture.

I personally cannot blame anyone for refusing to pay to see these wankers yet again, 2 years in a row we have had these games of similar significance.

I also think people will be prioritizing, there will be more crucial games to come. Possible our last one.

you cnut fludie, you total cnut!

Post things like that on here when you are 100% sure, or even better when you work in the fcuking ticket office and you know its 100%.

You stupid twat!

cnut:098::098:

You deserve a banning for abusive language!!!

Last edited:
Simple reason Notts.

We beat Norwich 4-0 before the Cov game, we lose 1-0 to Soton before this game. That and Cov was a winnable match.

We haven't deserved the support we've been getting all season, it's about the time the club realised how lucky they are for the support.

Last edited:
The most apt thing for the fans to do for this game is a fan wide boycott of the match.

That will be the most poinyant image the ****ers have seen all season.

Does anyone except Fludie ( :icon_wink ) know if tickets are available again down at the ticket office?

They were expecting them to arrive late this morning.

The most apt thing for the fans to do for this game is a fan wide boycott of the match.

That will be the most poinyant image the ****ers have seen all season.

It's a bit late to suggest that when over 1,000 tickets have been sold.

It's a bit late to suggest that when over 1,000 tickets have been sold.

I seriously think it would make one hell of a point if it was to happen in a future fixture.

I seriously think it would make one hell of a point if it was to happen in a future fixture.

It would make more sense to make it a home fixture - although it would be sad to miss a match just on principle. A better plan might be to leave entry into the ground until the last minute and then to greet the players' arrival onto the pitch with complete silence - refuse to buy a programme - boycott the kiosks - don't spend any money at Ladbrokes. That kind of thing would really be noticed whereas shunning an away match would have little effect on anybody.

I would have thought however that the first thing to do would be to work out what we are protesting about. It would be difficult for the 'fors' and the 'antis' on all our particular subjects to join together in the same protest.

It would make more sense to make it a home fixture - although it would be sad to miss a match just on principle. A better plan might be to leave entry into the ground until the last minute and then to greet the players' arrival onto the pitch with complete silence - refuse to buy a programme - boycott the kiosks - don't spend any money at Ladbrokes. That kind of thing would really be noticed whereas shunning an away match would have little effect on anybody.

I would have thought however that the first thing to do would be to work out what we are protesting about. It would be difficult for the 'fors' and the 'antis' on all our particular subjects to join together in the same protest.

I am pretty certain the Lazio fans in Italy did this a few seasons back. They cut off all ties with the club, didn't chant, didn't sing and never bought anything. Not sure what the protest was about.

I am pretty certain the Lazio fans in Italy did this a few seasons back. They cut off all ties with the club, didn't chant, didn't sing and never bought anything. Not sure what the protest was about.

good plan :038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570