Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cambs, don't know how you did that header out considering you have food poisoning and your bed is so bumpy?

Son of a bitch, the chicken kiev incident was a one off, and I don't know how many times I have explained this, he is more than welcome to go and buy his own mattress but it seems a waste of money when he hasn't spent more than 2 nights in his own bed all season.

He's afraid of the dark you dirty sods

It seems to be the main BBC programme that takes an age to appear on iplayer. I assume this is a rights thing? Anyone shed any more light on this?

From the MotD FAQs:

Is Match of the Day available on the BBC iPlayer?

Yes. From the start of the 2013-14 season, both Match of the Day and Match of the Day 2 will be available for live streaming on the BBC iPlayer. Under the terms of our contract with the Premier League, both shows will be made available from midnight on Monday (in practice, in the early hours of Tuesday morning).

From the MotD FAQs:

Is Match of the Day available on the BBC iPlayer?

Yes. From the start of the 2013-14 season, both Match of the Day and Match of the Day 2 will be available for live streaming on the BBC iPlayer. Under the terms of our contract with the Premier League, both shows will be made available from midnight on Monday (in practice, in the early hours of Tuesday morning).
Thanks Boc, do you know why it takes a couple of days? The majority of programmes are available less than half an hour after they have been on

-- Question for REAL SHARAPOVA --

Does your travelling companion (initial PT) still put his money on a 3-2 victory every week? I seem to remember a previous occasion at the Hawthorns when he recovered a portion of the money he had given the bookies after a long barren stretch. About 20 years ago?

Not sure, Boc. I couldn't ask him on Saturday as I've spent a few days staying with my sister in Devon, with me attempting to drink all the pubs dry. I managed it, especially after Vardy's winner. I'll ask PT on Saturday if he had a few bob on 3-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566