Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There on for another week!

Mrs is getting a tad concerned, she'll no doubt be trying to prise them off me at some stage.

I might try not changing mine if it does that to wives.

attachment.php

A most satisfying up the arse corner that maws

Couldn't be happier with that and don't really want to criticize anything - but please put Kramaric in the team next week at home to Swansea - Ulloa has lot the plot and aside from his flick on for the goal , he was absolutely hopeless yet again. Magnificent goal by Vardy has given us so much hope - he deserves all the praise tonight.

The background embrace is utterly fantastic, we have a group of players who truly give a ****.

Me and Esteban have just had fillet steak and now enjoying the coverage from Augusta, I ****ing love this bloke with all of my heart.

There on for another week!

Mrs is getting a tad concerned, she'll no doubt be trying to prise them off me at some stage.

I dug out my 80´s fox leisure sweatshirt before last week´s game and have worn it all week:038:....I don´t think it is quite as stiff as your undies though:102:

Last edited:
Sir Gary 'if you want to beat the traffic at Sunderland stay until the end'

Beauty

Me and Esteban have just had fillet steak and now enjoying the coverage from Augusta, I ****ing love this bloke with all of my heart.
****sake Lako, show a bit of ****ing respect will ya? It's Esteban and myself, not me and Esteban. Honestly, some people

****sake Lako, show a bit of ****ing respect will ya? It's Esteban and myself, not me and Esteban. Honestly, some people

Isn't it Esteban and I? I mean, I'm a mathematician, so I'm probably way wrong, but I was told to imagine removing the other person from the statement and that would give you the answer?

Please don't mock me though, I'm just a maths geek trying to join the convo on proper England talk.

We are right back in this with both Hull and Sunderland well in our sights, for me it looks like any 3 from 5 to go down and given the fixture run in we have in comparison to our rivals, we have an excellent chance of staying up.

Massive credit to the management and players and hopefully we are hitting form and confidence at the right time.

Isn't it Esteban and I? I mean, I'm a mathematician, so I'm probably way wrong, but I was told to imagine removing the other person from the statement and that would give you the answer?

Please don't mock me though, I'm just a maths geek trying to join the convo on proper England talk.
You're correct.

Nigel was out on Brauny Gate last night getting wankered. Fair play to the bloke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566