Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The background embrace is utterly fantastic, we have a group of players who truly give a ****.

Me and Esteban have just had fillet steak and now enjoying the coverage from Augusta, I ****ing love this bloke with all of my heart.

Cambiasso is fast becoming one of my favourite City players ever. He has been terrific this season and I'd argue practically dragged the club to victories single-handedly in these last two matches.

Take yesterday. It was his intelligent early free kick that caught out Albion and enabled the first goal. It was his clever run that earned the corner which he then took smartly to set up the second. It was even him that cleared the ball to Vardy for the winner.

In addition, he talks the other players through practically every pass they make, every position they take. He encourages team mates and gets onto them when necessary. He's in the referees ear all game. He's been our only central midfielder that has been worth a shite all year.

He could turn out to be genuinely worth his weight in gold for the club.

If I've ever seen someone destined to be a great manager one day, it's him.

Cambiasso is fast becoming one of my favourite City players ever. He has been terrific this season and I'd argue practically dragged the club to victories single-handedly in these last two matches.

Take yesterday. It was his intelligent early free kick that caught out Albion and enabled the first goal. It was his clever run that earned the corner which he then took smartly to set up the second. It was even him that cleared the ball to Vardy for the winner.

In addition, he talks the other players through practically every pass they make, every position they take. He encourages team mates and gets onto them when necessary. He's in the referees ear all game. He's been our only central midfielder that has been worth a shite all year.

Agreed,

Most naturally gifted player I have ever had the pleasure of watching in a Leicester City shirt.

Not wanting to talk Nige out of a job but I would love him to make a name in management here.

Agreed,

Most naturally gifted player I have ever had the pleasure of watching in a Leicester City shirt.

Not wanting to talk Nige out of a job but I would love him to make a name in management here.

Yes, it is his ability to see a pass before any one else, including me watching on TV. I genuinely believe he is better that a number of the midfielders playing for the big guns.

Agreed,

Yes, it is his ability to see a pass before any one else, including me watching on TV. I genuinely believe he is better that a number of the midfielders playing for the big guns.

Yes, he has played a real Captain´s role recently,

Wonder if he will stay for another season?

Maybe, just maybe he is enjoying himself (minus Lako that is)?

“I’m really disappointed with their goals – they were three terrible goals, lower-league stuff.

Pulis proving ungracious in defeat :icon_roll

“I’m really disappointed with their goals – they were three terrible goals, lower-league stuff.

Pulis proving ungracious in defeat :icon_roll

As opposed to their goals, which were created with incisive attacking play. We can all complain about the way in which goals were conceded. The fact that we battered them in the second half may also have been a factor!

Pulis is a ****

Pulis is a ****

A midfielder at left back. Four centre-backs after a sub; of them playing two beanpoles with zero mobility in midfield and right back. Two 30 plus Central midfielders. Three strikers which have about as much work ethic as a lazy benefits cheat.

Certainly a case why Pulis is all about the short term gain of his own career than long term goals.

This.

-- Question for REAL SHARAPOVA --

Does your travelling companion (initial PT) still put his money on a 3-2 victory every week? I seem to remember a previous occasion at the Hawthorns when he recovered a portion of the money he had given the bookies after a long barren stretch. About 20 years ago?

Latest odds from ###### have them seeing us 50/50 for the drop

10/11 to stay up
10/11 to go down (QPR 4/1, Burnley 11/8)
9/2 to finish bottom

Quite a turnaround from 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was out at chester zoo yesterday desperately trying to stay in range of 3G to keep refreshing my scores app. Think I embarrassed the family with my shout of "Jamie Vardy get in!" in the rhino enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566