Post Match West Ham 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN early 70s I slept on the beach on Kos.Only a student yet lived like a king.30 inch waist.Greece was great in those days.

IN early 70s I slept on the beach on Kos.Only a student yet lived like a king.30 inch waist.Greece was great in those days.

Have you ever been to Coventry?

A few posters gone a bit quiet...
I am in shock. As an attacking force we look tremendous. Defensively I think we have been a little lucky but nevertheless a great start. The key for me now is how we deal with set backs - which will inevitably come.

Finally, can someone answer two questions:
1. What was the formation today?
2. How did kante play?

Blue army!!

Fantastic! 20 games of hurt, 20 years of yearning, one fox on a shirt, etc, etc
So - is it more exciting to be at the top of the Premier league ( for the second week running) - or involved in the do-or-die battle of the Great Escape ( and escaping, obviously!)?

I am in shock.
Finally, can someone answer two questions:
1. What was the formation today?
2. How did kante play?

Blue army!!

Traditional 442 to start. Mahrez on right, Albrighton on left.

Second half when we were up against it we switched to a 451 with Kante adding bite to the middle.

Kante? Just wants the ball so badly. Would tackle a bus. I really like the look of him.

Benaloune was less impressive.

Well as usual I watched it on tv which I know doesn't count to you for some bizarre reason.

My "bizarre reason" is simple ignorance. The comment was aimed at those judging by Radio Leicester Since I don't use streams I forget that people are watching the match on TV even when Sky are not showing it. TV does seem to me to give a false impression of distance and of the speed of the ball. Nevertheless it is a worthy second best to being there and I do not discount it; what I discount is judging a player by the radio commentary.

Your comments on the performance were very interesting and rather prove your point.

You know what they say about opinions, David - it doesn't matter how you watch it - they're like arseholes in that everyone has one.

I've got loads.

My "bizarre reason" is simple ignorance. The comment was aimed at those judging by Radio Leicester Since I don't use streams I forget that people are watching the match on TV even when Sky are not showing it. TV does seem to me to give a false impression of distance and of the speed of the ball. Nevertheless it is a worthy second best to being there and I do not discount it; what I discount is judging a player by the radio commentary.

Your comments on the performance were very interesting and rather prove your point.

Fair enough David.

From my vantage point we've looked just about the best team in the division through two games.

West Ham are a decent side too.

Traditional 442 to start. Mahrez on right, Albrighton on left.

Second half when we were up against it we switched to a 451 with Kante adding bite to the middle.

Kante? Just wants the ball so badly. Would tackle a bus. I really like the look of him.

Benaloune was less impressive.
Stupid booking aside, I thought Benaloune looked more solid against Creswell than De Laet did. I'd start him next game.

image.jpg
Doubts about what, McNulty? String Theory? The quality of dialogue in Coronation Street? Whether you could fit ten doughnuts into your mouth at once?

MOM Claudio Ranieri

Excellent away performance, bring on Spurs

If anyone fancies a laugh go and spend a few minutes on the Sunderland website;

Readytogo.net

Meltdown.

No doubting CR tactical acumen but for me you can't judge that until we go a goal behind and how he reacts to that.

Also thank God Riyad signed that new deal or they would be all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669