Post Match West Ham 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights on MotD. Not a single second was taking in discussing our performance, our goals or anything to do with our club.

I’m quite happy for us to go under the radar. Worked well enough for us until we got to win 6 or 7 of the recent streak.

Can't wait to play these again at home

Something just feels really weird about this. It really feels like we’ve got through to the 4th round of the FA Cup rather than the fact we’ve just picked up 3 valuable points.

It’s just all quite bizarre.

I'm not. I was out in the car earlier and talksport was on the radio. Grealish is ****ing brilliants (pre match bants obvs) and he's so good he's better than Madders, Mt Mason etc. They're ripping the Prem a new one even though they're 3rd bottom. Can't count your chickens this season.
Love
Lovely to watch MotD and here ex pros defend Grealish's blatant dive

A significant number of you on here. You know who you are and so do the rest of us.
I wonder whether you ever played football.
You are poor judges of a good player.
You have no recognition of talent.
Unless a player is an instant success, you dismiss him as a failure and a waste of money.

Thankfully, we have, and have had, management teams and scouting systems that get things right most of the time.

Thankfully, the future of our team and its make up is not in your hands.

Stringer's post match interview with Rodgers asked whether dropping 9 players was a big risk. I have more faith in my players than you have in me! Quipped Brendan.

I have more trust in our manager than I do in a lot of opinions on here.
It was a risk making so many changes. I was more concerned about the players looking rusty and as though they had not played together regularly, I do not recall anyone saying the players are crap?

Nacho still frustrates and looks incredibly clumsy however BR has him playing to a much better standard, I am pleased he bagged another goal yesterday.

At the beginning of the season I thought a top 6 finish would a great achievement so being second at Xmas is sensational.

I said I didn't think he was good enough for us. I still don't. We need to be looking players of a much higher standard if we want to continue to do well in the league and eventually do well in Europe. The rest of your outburst was utterly bizzare! I hope the hang over isn't too bad.

I said I didn't think he was good enough for us. I still don't. We need to be looking players of a much higher standard if we want to continue to do well in the league and eventually do well in Europe. The rest of your outburst was utterly bizzare! I hope the hang over isn't too bad.
Mendy was superb yesterday. His distribution was top notch.

He wasn't superb. He played well against a non-existent midfield. Let's not get carried away with superlatives.
He was superb against a shit team. Is that ok?

Mendy seems to be an intelligent player, even in past appearances I have felt his positioning and use of the ball were good, but I think his size will limit him in the premier League, he doesn't seem to have the strength that Kante had for a little guy and gets bullied out of the game. West Ham weren't very competitive in midfield so it wasn't noticed in this game. As a second defensive midfielder making interceptions, tracking runs and covering he is good, but as we only usually play with one, the physicality of Ndidi and Choudhury put them ahead in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566