Post Match West Ham 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

2-0 to the hammers.

Leicester on top or at least matching the hammers until Paul Konchesky has a brain-fart with a horrendous back pass gifting Andy Carroll his 50th goal.

The second was a beauty to be fair with a curling effort into the left hand side of the goal from the edge of the box.

Pearson must now be under severe pressure. Six points away from safety (bar goal difference) and bottom at Christmas.

We need a miracle of biblical proportions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: West Ham V Leicester

The last time we saw the arrival of a saviour at xmas things didn't work out too well.

2-0 to the hammers.

Leicester on top or at least matching the hammers until Paul Konchesky has a brain-fart with a horrendous back pass gifting Andy Carroll his 50th goal.

The second was a beauty to be fair with a curling effort into the left hand side of the goal from the edge of the box.

Pearson must now be under severe pressure. Six points away from safety (bar goal difference) and bottom at Christmas.

We need a miracle of biblical proportions.

I disagree. Inferior throughout for me. Konchesky's error was just accelerating the inevitable.

We will probably need just shy of 1.5 points per game to stay up.

We are averaging just over 0.5 points a game at this point.

So, simple, win one, lose one right through the last 21 games.

I disagree. Inferior throughout for me. Konchesky's error was just accelerating the inevitable.

I thought we were okay up to that point bar the usual lack of creativity in the final third.

I thought we were okay up to that point bar the usual lack of creativity in the final third.
But the complete lack of creativity and the continual tide of pressure builds and builds and then we concede. We are not able to hold onto the ball for long enough.

But the complete lack of creativity and the continual tide of pressure builds and builds and then we concede. We are not able to hold onto the ball for long enough.

Agree with the lack of creativity, no, **** it, I agree with you completely.

It's hard to even know what to say any more. We're on course to have a Derby-esque season. Despite the fact that Burnley and QPR are making a respectable account of themselves we seem to be dead and gone, even though neither of those sides made lots of signings in the summer.

It's hard to even know what to say any more. We're on course to have a Derby-esque season. Despite the fact that Burnley and QPR are making a respectable account of themselves we seem to be dead and gone, even though neither of those sides made lots of signings in the summer.

I can accept that our squad might not be up to it but we've become worse than Bumley. Their squad is hardworking but hardly quality, their manager also sounds like the taxi driver off league of gentlemen. Merry ****ing fishmas from LCFC and **** off and die.

The biggest problem is of course we just don't have the quality at either end of the pitch. What concerns me even more is Pearson's denial that this is the case - every post match interview is like listening to a broken record. I know he can't do anything at the moment but let's get real - why doesn't he just say we are not good enough...is he trying to protect the players.... they are getting paid enough that they don't need protection

What's he meant to do outside of a transfer window? Slag them off publicly?

Hopefully January will bring a new start, way too late, but that's where we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pearson was rightly hailed as brilliant last season along with the players. This season Pearson apart from 5 games, does not have the tactical nous for this division. Even if a replacement was made now I fear it may be too late.

He really doesn't help himself does he? Apparently acting a prat during the post match conference.

Pearsons reaction to disappointment seems to be do the exact opposite. In the process coming across as a smarty so so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566