Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Maddison had a remote chance of making the England squad, this will have fecked it. It's also possible that Southgate could have had a decent handle on his character after all. Unbelievably stupid from someone with so much to play for.

For Choudhury, he was already on his final warning after getting disclipined last season. I doubt we'll see him play for the club again.

Not sure if rimming has been alleged though. Sauces indicate that it goes well with sausages. You know, like one of those 'serving suggestions'... if you get my drift ;)

I don't really get the punishment of being removed from the match day squad.

Why not fine them 2 weeks wages and make them play for free instead??

One thing I've read is that BR gave the squad a real talking to following Soyuncu testing positive. "Crucial that you all behave yourselves for the last few weeks of the season" sort of thing. The day after Man City he discovers a bunch of players had a party and went apeshit.

BR has just told Sky that these players will be available again for next week and it's not COVID or injury related.

Selfish ****s.
Seasons closing out, plenty of time to party after.

I expect they would have been fined as well. Punishments are often decided by fellow players now days not just by management.

My assumption is that the house party wasnt properly socially distanced so they could be considered an infection risk for the rest of the squad

I don’t think it’s made a lot of difference to the starting XI, it’s just that the bench has been severely weakened.

You are kinda right in fairness ('cepting maybe the no. 10) It's actually not a bad looking starting lineup. I guess we're all just a little shocked and reacting to that.

But, yes, a bit of a light sub's bench. We might get to see a bit of Fuchs for the last time even. So maybe something to keep in mind

You are kinda right in fairness ('cepting maybe the no. 10) It's actually not a bad looking starting lineup. I guess we're all just a little shocked and reacting to that.

But, yes, a bit of a light sub's bench. We might get to see a bit of Fuchs for the last time even. So maybe something to keep in mind
Exactly. I think most of us would say that no. 10 was the position most up for grabs today, so that’s almost expected.

Worst bench I’ve ever seen.

With the captain involved it’s more difficult to have a go at the younger players. Some will have taken his lead i suppose

If Maddison had a remote chance of making the England squad, this will have fecked it. It's also possible that Southgate could have had a decent handle on his character after all. Unbelievably stupid from someone with so much to play for.

For Choudhury, he was already on his final warning after getting disclipined last season. I doubt we'll see him play for the club again.
I think we all know deep down that even though we love Maddison, he’s a bit of a ****.

Go and check some of those Rob Kelly benches.

Have a word you lot. Jesus.
Look at the state of it.

I’m not criticising, if that’s all we have available then that’s all we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566