Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually starting to feel really quite confident. A bit of adversity can bring out the best, and the kids on the bench will be itching to show their worth. This might just be a good day.

I'm actually starting to feel really quite confident. A bit of adversity can bring out the best, and the kids on the bench will be itching to show their worth. This might just be a good day.
I'm of the opposite opinion. I reckon morale will have been badly damaged.

I'm furious if this is true. A good opportunity to strip him of the club captaincy and get rid.
Yep, great way to treat a club legend.

That side has as much creativity about it as a Coldplay song. This is going to be a very hard watch.

Headlines will write themselves....it'll be all about the Vardy party as he gets back in the goals with a hattrick.

Yep, great way to treat a club legend.
If the rumour is true then he's hurt his reputation and legacy quite significantly. Whatever you think about the lockdown the captain should not be jeopardising our chances at top 4 next season by breaking covid rules with some of our most important players.

Today’s result will define the blame level the alleged ‘culprits’ will receive. They must be bricking it

If the rumour is true then he's hurt his reputation and legacy quite significantly. Whatever you think about the lockdown the captain should not be jeopardising our chances at top 4 next season by breaking covid rules with some of our most important players.
Past both his sell by and use by dates.

I'm a weird ****er. I'm all wobbly, negative and nervous in the hours that proceed kick off but, as the time approaches, I get more psyched , positive and up for it.

Cummon you filberts!!

Hasn't the manager been quoted above as saying that the suspension is not Covid related?

West Ham look bang up for this, and pressing hard from the front like they did at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566