Match Thread West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS will people leave him be. He isn't a target man, he's a finisher who is reliant on on confidence. It's not his fault that he's playing up front on his own with piss poor service.

I don't care what he thinks he is, if his team are struggling he needs to put a shift in.

FFS, if one of my employees says "that's not my job" it really winds me up.

It is Beckford's fault he's missed easy chances when he's had them though.

FFS will people leave him be. He isn't a target man.......

You're wrong

He is the perfect target man for ignorant twats who will always blame the strikers for the fact that we don't score (Alan Young being the worst culprit)

No one is blaming Beckford for us not scoring, but he has been shit since he's been here: his touch, his finishing, his movement, all what you'd expect to be good for a player in his role, has all been abysmal.

No one is blaming Beckford for us not scoring, but he has been shit since he's been here: his touch, his finishing, his movement, all what you'd expect to be good for a player in his role, has all been abysmal.

So precisely the same as most of the other players in the team, then ?

I see

Spot. On.

So precisely the same as most of the other players in the team, then ?

I see

Nope. Nugent has looked very good since he's been here and no one is having a go at him, because unlike Beckford he doesn't look like a League One player.

Last edited:
You're wrong

He is the perfect target man for ignorant twats who will always blame the strikers for the fact that we don't score (Alan Young being the worst culprit)

Nope, not blaming him for the team's poor results, it's his game that is terrible. Compare the body language of Nugent and even Vassell they work off the ball and try to create chances for themselves and team. Beckford has shown little form or desire... I really hope he improves.

Nope. Nugent has looked very good since he's been here and no one is having a go at him, because unlike Beckford he doesn't look like a League One player.

I said most of the team - touch and movement were mentioned

I'll substitute tackling and passing to a team mate, rather than finishing

Step forward wellens, king, fernandes, gallagher, mills, st. Ledger, pantsil, dyer etc., etc., etc......

As you say, league one at best

You're wrong

:018: The former Leicester City striker Alan Young

I said most of the team - touch and movement were mentioned

I'll substitute tackling and passing to a team mate, rather than finishing

Step forward wellens, king, fernandes, gallagher, mills, st. Ledger, pantsil, dyer etc., etc., etc......

As you say, league one at best

So most of them other than the ones that have been better?

Beckford has been the worst LCFC player in the last 5/6 games. He arrived on a huge deal and big transfer and doesn't give a toss.

It's just the same drivel that was aimed at Yakubu last season. Some of our fans don't deserve good players.

I think we are the only two that see Keegan as ridiculous

Nope, I would rather we got Geoff Keegan (who is both fictional and dead) than him. It would be embarrassing if KK ended up with us in any role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669