What Are You Listening To Now?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TsnQya30yo[/YOUTUBE]

:038:

Touring the UK at the end of the year. You gonna go and see them?

And as much as I like Alter Bridge, I don't think they are anything on Creed at all.

Yep, got my tickets for Rock City, booked them a while back :038:

Agreed, not a patch on Creed, but still very good.

I see Bullet for my Valentine are playing later in the year, looking at going NIA to see them too, oh and Coheed and Cambria, altho that is in London so logistics are a little more complex, having said that, I did drive to Brixton and back last Wed night to see Stone Temple Pilots, they were awesome! :038:

And breath! :icon_bigg

Yep, got my tickets for Rock City, booked them a while back :038:

Agreed, not a patch on Creed, but still very good.

I see Bullet for my Valentine are playing later in the year, looking at going NIA to see them too, oh and Coheed and Cambria, altho that is in London so logistics are a little more complex, having said that, I did drive to Brixton and back last Wed night to see Stone Temple Pilots, they were awesome! :038:

And breath! :icon_bigg

Good stuff, I will be going too hopefully, will get my tickets nearer the night though if possible cos at the minute I'm ****ing skint!

How much are BFMV tickets? They could be good.

Never really got into Stone Temple Pilots, I know I'd like them but just never got round to giving them a proper listen, might have to do that though!

Korn are playing Wolverhampton Civic Hall later this year, that would be immense.

Good stuff, I will be going too hopefully, will get my tickets nearer the night though if possible cos at the minute I'm ****ing skint!

How much are BFMV tickets? They could be good.

Never really got into Stone Temple Pilots, I know I'd like them but just never got round to giving them a proper listen, might have to do that though!

Korn are playing Wolverhampton Civic Hall later this year, that would be immense.

I intend to get rather wrecked too, thinking I should poss book the day off after.

BFMV are now sold out at the NIA, the tickets for MEN are £28ish for seated, standing is sold out, and Wembley Arena is £27ish, again standing sold out.

STP are very very good, and his vocals are awesome, so good live, sounds even better than the albums.

Didn't realize Korn were playing, that is a must! Cheers :038:

I intend to get rather wrecked too, thinking I should poss book the day off after.

BFMV are now sold out at the NIA, the tickets for MEN are £28ish for seated, standing is sold out, and Wembley Arena is £27ish, again standing sold out.

STP are very very good, and his vocals are awesome, so good live, sounds even better than the albums.

Didn't realize Korn were playing, that is a must! Cheers :038:

I'd risk touting a ticket the night of the NIA show.

Which STP album would you recommend I listen to first?

As for Korn, they were so good at Download last year, would definitely see them again. Too many gigs I wanna go to coming up and I can't afford them, wounded!

I'd risk touting a ticket the night of the NIA show.

Which STP album would you recommend I listen to first?

As for Korn, they were so good at Download last year, would definitely see them again. Too many gigs I wanna go to coming up and I can't afford them, wounded!

Which boozer do you normally go in for Rock City gigs?

I may try touting, its not too far to go from Notts I suppose.

Any of them are good, but start with Core, that's prob the main one. Although you want to check out a song called 'Vasoline' off of the album 'Purple', they opened with that, it's an absolute corker!

Just having a look for Korn tickets, I'm gonna be so disappointed if I cant go now!

Which boozer do you normally go in for Rock City gigs?

I may try touting, its not too far to go from Notts I suppose.

Any of them are good, but start with Core, that's prob the main one. Although you want to check out a song called 'Vasoline' off of the album 'Purple', they opened with that, it's an absolute corker!

Just having a look for Korn tickets, I'm gonna be so disappointed if I cant go now!

Usually stay in and around the corner house, it's only a minute walk away then. There, and also the Scream bar which isn't far, can't remember what it is called though.

I'll have to check the album out, cheers for the recommendation.

As for Wolverhampton, apparently there are tickets still available!

Usually stay in and around the corner house, it's only a minute walk away then. There, and also the Scream bar which isn't far, can't remember what it is called though.

I'll have to check the album out, cheers for the recommendation.

As for Wolverhampton, apparently there are tickets still available!

The Horn in Hand I think its called, there's also the Tap and Tumbler which isn't too far away, that's more of a rock pub too which is great!

Am only able to do quick checks what with being at work, but the only tickets I found so far are £120, no way that's right!

The Horn in Hand I think its called, there's also the Tap and Tumbler which isn't too far away, that's more of a rock pub too which is great!

Am only able to do quick checks what with being at work, but the only tickets I found so far are £120, no way that's right!

Yeah the Horn in Hand sounds familiar.

When I noticed them last week (they went on sale on Friday) I'm sure they were £35 after booking fees. From Ticketmaster, I think.

When I noticed them last week (they went on sale on Friday) I'm sure they were £35 after booking fees. From Ticketmaster, I think.

Will have to keep an eye out, thanks for the heads up. My house mate will prob do the cooking and cleaning for the next 6 months if I manage to get us tickets!

Queen - We Will Rock You
The Cribs - Women's Needs
The Cribs - I've Tried Everything
The Streets - Heaven For The Weather
Razorlight - Rock n Roll Lies
Nirvana - Breed
Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening
Franz Ferdinand - Can't Stop Feeling
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
The Futureheads - Decent Days And Nights

I bet it does. Still now your working that should ease off.

I went to Rock City in April for AFI, and the Horn in Hand had closed. It looked like they were about to open a new Scream pub a few doors down from it, but as it wasn't open yet we just went to TGI Fridays.

I went to Rock City in April for AFI, and the Horn in Hand had closed. It looked like they were about to open a new Scream pub a few doors down from it, but as it wasn't open yet we just went to TGI Fridays.

Yeh, he Horn in Hand used to be on the corner, something else there now, but, as you say, I think they have opened it a few doors down, not sure if its still the same name etc tho :102: Liked the Horn (insert joke here) hope the new place has the same atmosphere / feel etc.

Muse

Always had a real dislike for them but I have been watching thier Glastonbury set and it's been fantastic.

Feeder - Buck Rogers
Fazed - All Your Sundays
Bon Jovi - These Days
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
Bon Jovi - In These Arms
Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory
Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands On Men

Championship

P Pld Pts