Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could fly way up to the sky but I can't

Stop eating:icon_conf

9.gif
11.gif
13.gif
16.gif

I've always fancied making myself invisible, but not permanently. Maybe develop some kind of secret formula. You could earn a fortune as a private investigator. Or a spy, in fact the possibilities are endless. Only trouble is you'd need to make sure it didn't wear off whilst you were in a compromising situation, like inside the Hells Angels Clubhouse or something. :icon_conf

I've always fancied making myself invisible, but not permanently. Maybe develop some kind of secret formula. You could earn a fortune as a private investigator. Or a spy, in fact the possibilities are endless. Only trouble is you'd need to make sure it didn't wear off whilst you were in a compromising situation, like inside the Hells Angels Clubhouse or something. :icon_conf

Or in the invisible woman.

I'm trying to figure out why she would have to be invisible. :tumbleweed:

I just think it would be strangely erotic to not see who you are with and for her not to see you.

I know you could just stab each others eyes out but I don't feel that would be the same somehow.

I would dearly like to be able to give a **** about our next manager or our chances to resemble anything approaching half-decent for the rest of the season.

I can't.

It feels like Kelly is still in charge.

I would dearly like to be able to give a **** about our next manager or our chances to resemble anything approaching half-decent for the rest of the season.

I can't.

It feels like Kelly is still in charge.

I reckon he is, behind the scenes

matthew_kelly.jpg

Surely your first stop would be the female changing rooms at the beach volley ball championships?

I just think it would be strangely erotic to not see who you are with and for her not to see you.

I know you could just stab each others eyes out but I don't feel that would be the same somehow.

Well I hope for your sake someone gets you a blindfold for Christmas. :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669