What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possible as I am an ASPIE! Sorry!

Ummm in answer to your question .....................I HAVE READ THE BOOK from cover to cover, actually BOOK (S), I could happily pm you with a shortened version if you require..............just so you know I am telling the truth...............which aspies are renowned for anyway!:)

I can also point you in the right direction to obtain it should you wish?

Can you please attempt coherence?

It would be cool. And useful.

Thanks

:)

It seems to me that what you are saying is that *your* condition was a problem to you but after help from Innocent (and others?), it no longer troubles you. I am sure you would think it patronising if I were to congratulate you for coming to terms with it, so I won't bother; it is nevertheless a status which probably the great majority of asbergers sufferers never manage to achieve and is worthy of acknowledgment.

I can understand why you do not find the term 'aspie' derogatory, seeing it only as an abbreviated form of a word which should cause no shame - that is your choice. But I also feel that many people who are yet in unresolved crisis would find it derogatory and offensive. It is also clearly offensive to use such a term on a person who is not affected by the condition.

And please, don't shout. I can hear you even when you talk.

Excellent post Boc and pretty much sums up my feelings on it

I don't know why people reply to her,just encouraging her:102:
Because people are trying to encourage her so they can be the one that makes her look sillier. It's a thread where everybody is screaming out for attention, even those that come in to offer a piece of sanity saving advice.

The thread should be renamed "Hey, Look At Me"

Because people are trying to encourage her so they can be the one that makes her look sillier. It's a thread where everybody is screaming out for attention, even those that come in to offer a piece of sanity saving advice.

Thus spake the man with thirty thousand posts :icon_roll

I thought I would never say this but spot on, Melton Fox.

oh...right.

Well ladies and gentlemen.

I do think that we have this years 'Thread Of The Year' and it ain't even the end of April (or probably the end of Innocent).

This is not generally known, but abuse on men is equal to abuse on women.

Domestic violence is 50/50, according to all research.

not generally known? try utter utter bollocks

all research? go on then, quote some!

men commit more spousal violence than women. men are larger, more violent and more controlling than women

men commit more spousal violence than women. men are larger, more violent and more controlling than women
Aye, and women deserve it more than men :icon_bigg

Not in the Boc-household, they're not.

This is brilliant - while you are all keeping her occupied here I managed to go out in the car safe in the knowledge that there was one less woman on the road. Out in the incredibly huge and sporty car that substitutes for my inadequate and (frankly) laughable member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669