What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am mortified. All the willy-waving and slapping-dicks-on-the-table competitions that I routinely enter are all for nowt, it seems... All I really needed was a bigger dick - just as all those emails told me.

I too am mortified. All the willy-waving and slapping-dicks-on-the-table competitions that I routinely enter are all for nowt, it seems... All I really needed was a bigger dick - just as all those emails told me.

perhaps Innocent's email box was where those emails originated from (maybe..)

Ha!

She said 'box'.

*snigger*

my girlfriend dumped me, she said i was too immature, period

i said "period? pfffffffffffft ha ha, you said period!"

not generally known? try utter utter bollocks

all research? go on then, quote some!

men commit more spousal violence than women. men are larger, more violent and more controlling than women

Men DO NOT commit more spousal violence than women. It's 50/50 and actually may be 45/55, with women the greater offenders, but producing fewer major traumas.

On my radio show, and on my television shows, I have to say that female violence towards men is underrated and underestimated, and is a huge problem. The fact that men are stronger and can appear to do more physical damage is very much hidden by statistics and real life proof, that men may suffer more than women from certain forms of domestic violence.

I have huge respect for men who are the victims of female domestic violence, and have seen the proof of these attacks. Women hurt men, sometimes violently.

Don't get me wrong, just because you choose to stereotype me.

I find that offensive. I have always been a lifelong supporter of male refuges. Men have a bad deal, in many ways.

If I josh about men, it's just a joke. I have had a 40+ year old straight lorry driver ring my show as he was raped by 4 men, ten years ago, and never dared tell his wife. His life was in bits. I had a gay caller raped by a straight man while his rapist's (straight) accomplices took everything from his apartment. I had a van driver call in to my radio show one night to let me see the ferocious scratches his partner had inflicted on him.

I am a feminist (not EVER lesbian), because life forces me into this, although I adore men, and have had some pretty amazing relationships with the most extraordinary blokes, including one of LCFC's more eccentric and most gifted players. He knew who I am. He remains one of my bestest although most problematic of my close friends.

Please grow up. Accept when you may punch above your weight.

Can you do that?

:)

Men DO NOT commit more spousal violence than women. It's 50/50 and actually may be 45/55, with women the greater offenders, but producing fewer major traumas.

On my radio show, and on my television shows, I have to say that female violence towards men is underrated and underestimated, and is a huge problem. The fact that men are stronger and can appear to do more physical damage is very much hidden by statistics and real life proof, that men may suffer more than women from certain forms of domestic violence.

I have huge respect for men who are the victims of female domestic violence, and have seen the proof of these attacks. Women hurt men, sometimes violently.

I find that offensive. I have always been a lifelong supporter of male refuges. Men have a bad deal, in many ways.

If I josh about men, it's just a joke. I have had a 40+ year old straight lorry driver ring my show as he was raped by 4 men, ten years ago, and never dared tell his wife. His life was in bits. I had a gay caller raped by a straight man while his rapist's (straight) accomplices took everything from his apartment. I had a van driver call in to my radio show one night to let me see the ferocious scratches his partner had inflicted on him.

I am a feminist (not EVER lesbian), because life forces me into this, although I adore men, and have had some pretty amazing relationships with the most extraordinary blokes, including one of LCFC's more eccentric and most gifted players. He knew who I am. He remains one of my bestest although most problematic of my close friends.

Can you do that?

i dont believe that for one minute!

carpet muncher

Can you do that?

I bet you came close though when you didnt get any for 15 years?

I've been a victim of violence in a previous relationship, I think mainly because she knew that I wouldn't retaliate, but I would be utterly amazed if that were true.

As an intellectual, I'm sure you appreciate that you can't just quote spurious statistics without providing a source?

As an intellectual, I'm sure you appreciate that you can't just quote spurious statistics without providing a source?

From an American website - http://www.endabuse.org/resources/facts/

"Intimate partner violence is primarily a crime against women. In 2001, women accounted for 85 percent of the victims of intimate partner violence (588,490 total) and men accounted for approximately 15 percent of the victims (103,220 total)."

From an American website - http://www.endabuse.org/resources/facts/

"Intimate partner violence is primarily a crime against women. In 2001, women accounted for 85 percent of the victims of intimate partner violence (588,490 total) and men accounted for approximately 15 percent of the victims (103,220 total)."

This one http://www.oregoncounseling.org/Handouts/DomesticViolenceMen.htm has different stats, showing a lot more violence against men than the other one.

Like most things you can find statistics to support your own point of view.

I've been a victim of violence in a previous relationship, I think mainly because she knew that I wouldn't retaliate, but I would be utterly amazed if that were true.

Really Macky, it's not spurious.

I wrote a (sadly unpublished,Penguin) book about it once, and will check out sources, again.

I shall let you know, in this thread when I check them out.

With much love and respect.

I
x

Last edited:
Really Macky, it's not spurious.

I wrote a (sadly unpublished,Penguin) book about it once, and will check out sources, again.

I shall let you know, in this thread when I check them out.

With much love and respect.

I
x

My own empirical research has demonstrated to me that there are complete ****s of every sex & every nationality.

Oh, and I grew up reading penguin books, they rock.

According to batteredmen.com:

"Every year, 1,510,455 women and 834,732 men are victims of physical violence by an intimate."

Macky - female violence towards men is seriously underestimated.

I've seen material evidence of it.. and know this to be so

And I also know about another form of female bullying called 'informational warfare'.

Did you know that over 50% of workplace bullying is by women, on women?

Hey, I don't have a subjective viewpoint on this. Women hurt other women and they hurt men, needlessly.

I'll send you the evidence.

I
xx

Macky - female violence towards men is seriously underestimated.

I've seen material evidence of it.. and know this to be so

And I also know about another form of female bullying called 'informational warfare'.

Did you know that over 50% of workplace bullying is by women, on women?

Hey, I don't have a subjective viewpoint on this. Women hurt other women and they hurt men, needlessly.

I'll send you the evidence.

I
xx

As a matter of fact, I agree with you that it is an issue that is very underestimated. I have to say though that I really would be surprised if it were at the level that you're suggesting.

In general terms, I know what men are like and I know what women are like, men are more likely to abuse the power that they have over women.
That is entirely baseless, but I look forward to be proved wrong, I really do.

kiss, kiss
Macky

As a matter of fact, I agree with you that it is an issue that is very underestimated. I have to say though that I really would be surprised if it were at the level that you're suggesting.

In general terms, I know what men are like and I know what women are like, men are more likely to abuse the power that they have over women.
That is entirely baseless, but I look forward to be proved wrong, I really do.

kiss, kiss
Macky

http://cogprints.org/2112/

kissy kissy big time

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690