What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Steven get an infraction for this?

Only Webbo can infract moderators. I don't think he has been online. Steven has now deleted the post.

Today I tasted my own faeces, interfered with a family pet and assaulted my wife.

What?

The manager wasn't appointed today?

Shit - looks like I picked the wrong moment to bury bad news...

Cate:

I was drinking something poofy
And the girl she looked straight through me
So I had a pint of Hawk
And now she's gonna screw me.

Last edited:
Me too - can anyone enlighten me?
In summary, Steven attacked the poster, not the post, and in a way that was neither kind nor polite.
Of course if he knows Fryatt Fox it may not be a cause for offense. However, the last time someone insinuated that I was homosexual on this forum it resulted in him being banned for life. That was, however, after a further exchange of impolite words.

Last edited:
I didn't think it was offensive, and I didn't think it was an attack on the poster. I thought it was a poor attempt to be funny.
That's fine then yer big poof. :icon_wink Strange he thought he should delete it then?

That's fine then yer big poof. :icon_wink Strange he thought he should delete it then?

I didn't think I should delete but did so in order to keep the peace. For the record the correct answer to my question, yes it was a question and not a statement, was "no I am not gay just cold".

I didn't think I should delete but did so in order to keep the peace. For the record the correct answer to my question, yes it was a question and not a statement, was "no I am not gay just cold".
Priceless.

me ****all took the day off work to apply for a couple of better jobs, (re-do me CV and write approriate cover letters) and low and behold ive done nothing cant fecking concentrate, bleeding internet!

Hey!

I'm new to this forum, have been lurking for a while but want to start posting. I went for a 10k run today but that's about it:)

What would the answer be if he is gay?

All those times I sat in my Civil Lit seminars, internally weeping at the horror of the Civil Procedure Rules, never did I ever imagine there would be a day when I would be hailed "The Queen of the Civil Courts Process".

The day has cometh.

It wasn't even a bunch of nutters declaring it either. Up yours, Evil Civil Lit Tutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669