What makes you smile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siouxsie, please confirm that you have received an infraction for the above post. I got one for quoting that expression.

Moderators gone crazy!

Getting infracted for writing "putain de merde" in the wrong forum.

Tell me you are joking! And I would bet it was Steven. He is the only one stupid and petty enough to dish one out for that!

Tell me you are joking! And I would bet it was Steven. He is the only one stupid and petty enough to dish one out for that!

It is all true and my pettiness and stupidity is only matched by a small group of posters. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

No it was Bob.

I do however have other 'issues' with Steven which will remain private.

No it was Bob.

I do however have other 'issues' with Steven which will remain private.

Oh, and I am BACK at 10K again after a couple of earlier posts were deleted for some reason.

The original 10K post was the Match Thread, tell you what, if we had lost today after someone tinkered with my posts there would have been hell to pay!!

Last edited:
People who take themselves and the Internet too seriously. :102:

People who cannot recognise an honest mistake when it happens. :icon_bigg

People who oversell their own value to a forum, myself included. :icon_lol:

Siouxsie, please confirm that you have received an infraction for the above post. I got one for quoting that expression.

Moderators gone crazy!

Don't worry FIF, I shall be putting her over my knee when we go for our annual jolly boys day out

I would be ashamed to admit to that!

I am not as ashamed as surely some posters on this forum must feel. The aggressiveness, whining, moaning and whinging from a select few absolves me from any sense of shame. :icon_wink

I am not as ashamed as surely some posters on this forum must feel. The aggressiveness, whining, moaning and whinging from a select few absolves me from any sense of shame. :icon_wink

It's an internet forum. Get a life :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670