What the Filbert does Claudio do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kante is part of the problem but the biggest issue is clueless. If he knew what he was doing he would not have let Kante go.
We only achieved what we did last season because clueless did nothing, this season he has got everything wrong, he has no idea about the game we played last season, I doubt he even sees the difference in how we played last season compared to this season.
sack him now

He had no choice with Kante his release clause had been triggered the player wanted to leave

He had no choice with Kante his release clause had been triggered the player wanted to leave

I just want to know how Kante knew this was going to happen.

The loss of Kante is undoubtedly part of our current predicament (as an aside, I was impressed with what Joey Barton had to say - on the Radio5 thing last night - on this subject and the impact on Vardy and team shape) BUT it's far from being the only issue.

I'm kind of reluctant to say this but I think Ranieri has to consider changing the system. I think he's seen (we've all seen) that we do not have the players to play as we do and it might be folly to pursue trying to play as we did. It's clearly not working for us, for whatever reason. We're 2 midfielders short of a decent team. I think that means hard choices, family favourites being benched for the purposes of establishing a solid outfit. Maybe a return to 5 at the back... I don't know. Every time I think of possible changes, I run into the same issue... who do you get to play where? Maybe time for Ranieri to get creative?

Or we just plug away hoping we turn a corner (or get a corner - ho ho). I genuinely don't know.

Roy Keane makes another damn good point "
"I think his players are trying. It's not like they have downed tools or anything like that, but their real desire not to get beaten has all gone out the window" saying our players 'got too much, too soon'.

I'm kind of reluctant to say this but I think Ranieri has to consider changing the system. I think he's seen (we've all seen) that we do not have the players to play as we do

There is no system that will make last night's lot look anything other than the pile of steaming shit that they proved themselves to be. This is not about systems; it's not about Ranieri. It's about players some of whom are not good enough and others who simply have an unhealthy attitude to the job in hand.

I don't disagree boc. There's a damned high probability that Roy Keane is right and there are attitude problems. Sadly, it's for Ranieri to deal with. He has to try something to get them playing like a team again.

IMG_2174.PNG
I'm kind of reluctant to say this but I think Ranieri has to consider changing the system. I think he's seen (we've all seen) that we do not have the players to play as we do and it might be folly to pursue trying to play as we did. It's clearly not working for us, for whatever reason. We're 2 midfielders short of a decent team. I think that means hard choices, family favourites being benched for the purposes of establishing a solid outfit. Maybe a return to 5 at the back... I don't know. Every time I think of possible changes, I run into the same issue... who do you get to play where? Maybe time for Ranieri to get creative?

Or we just plug away hoping we turn a corner (or get a corner - ho ho). I genuinely don't know.

Kante is part of the problem but the biggest issue is clueless. If he knew what he was doing he would not have let Kante go.
We only achieved what we did last season because clueless did nothing, this season he has got everything wrong, he has no idea about the game we played last season, I doubt he even sees the difference in how we played last season compared to this season.
sack him now
Yes, he could have had him hidden somewhere and denied any knowledge of his existence. The problem is that the player had contractual rights and free will.

Yes, he could have had him hidden somewhere and denied any knowledge of his existence. The problem is that the player had contractual rights and free will.

Should've just chucked as much money as we could at him. told him he was our wife now then watch him stand on a pitch wondering what the **** he's done and pointing a bit.

The guy ditched us. Stop your romantic pining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566