Which one

Which one of these should I buy next month?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • LCD/HD TV

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038:
Thank you Durham, Melton and KLFox for your help.:038:

An X-box 360 might well be coming down the chimney this Christmas

No problem m8 When you get online send me an friends request (Madforituk is my gamertag).

Maybe we can start a Talking Balls clan.

Game to get PES 6, COD3, Splinter Cell, GoW and maybe Rainbow Six LAs Vegas (will let you know when I have it at the weekend if it actually comes out this week)

One more thing don't drop it down the chimney it might brake :icon_lol:

Last edited:
PDS - Those that love Playstation will slag of Microsoft and vice versa.

Truth is it is the best footie game on the 360. If you are getting one you need PES.

No problem m8 When you get online send me an friends request (Madforituk is my gamertag).

Game to get PES 6, COD3, Splinter Cell, GoW and maybe Rainbow Six LAs Vegas (will let you know when I have it at the weekend if it actually comes out this week)

I'll see if Mother Smith will olige in buying it for me.

She was going to extend my Gym membership which costs £320, This is cheaper but I don't reckon she will think it is a worthy cause.

Your house that is.. the 360 is a brick shithouse... ;)

Well I bought my 360 today :038: got it for £279.99 with Gears of War. I'll be getting Pro and maybe COD3 at the weekend as well, but I won't be online until next month.

Well I bought my 360 today :038: got it for £279.99 with Gears of War. I'll be getting Pro and maybe COD3 at the weekend as well, but I won't be online until next month.
:038: Get online ASAP, the 360 is a completely different console when you're online. I finished GOW in 4 days, the online play makes the game playable infinitely

:038: Get online ASAP, the 360 is a completely different console when you're online. I finished GOW in 4 days, the online play makes the game playable infinitely

I am going to have to wait until my next pay day, Boxing Day I think it is, but from then I will get online a.s.a.p.

Do any of you play Halo 2 online?

I am going to have to wait until my next pay day, Boxing Day I think it is, but from then I will get online a.s.a.p.

Do any of you play Halo 2 online?
No, no need to now, GOW has taken it's place

Why do you need to wait until pay day to go online?

Last edited:
I'm skint now, I need to get extra wire and all that bollocks to connect the internet into my bedroom, and then Wham Bam Thankyou Ma'am.
Okey Doke, are you going to buy the wireless receiver or get a super long ethernet cable to your downstairs router?

Yeah on Pussy level :081:

You still have not done it on hardcore yet :018:

Well come to that neither have I :icon_lol:

Yeah on Pussy level :081:

You still have not done it on hardcore yet :018:

Well come to that neither have I :icon_lol:
I'm still trying to defeat Raam on hardcore, I've done all the rest. It's bloody hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669