Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognised you at Fulham as people kept posting pics of you in shorts. You asked me a question about something in the kiosk probably "Have they run out of milk" I told my mate that I recognised you from the internet which he found highly amusing for some reason.

2nd time was on a train from London we were getting ready to get off at Leicester, you were talking to someone from Sweden if I remember correctly, we discussed the game nothing more. It didn't feel like the appropriate time to identify myself as a talkingballer I probably wasn't posting much at the time.

Next time I will say hi.

He's most friendly and I have introduced myself to him several times under similar circumstances. Each time he needed reminding who I was, the old bastard.

He's most friendly and I have introduced myself to him several times under similar circumstances. Each time he needed reminding who I was, the old bastard.

If you'd kept your hair green, I would have remembered you.

You've got a better memory than I have. Please do identify yourself next time we meet; I really am quite harmless.

Thinks - why the **** did I want to know about milk?

My son would say otherwise. You frightened him at Palace.

My son would say otherwise. You frightened him at Palace.

The brat needs to learn some manners and give up his seat for the elderly. I blame the parents.

You've got a better memory than I have. Please do identify yourself next time we meet; I really am quite harmless.

Thinks - why the **** did I want to know about milk?

Nothing to do with milk. Post 115 in the Fulham Carling Cup thread 8/2008. Slow day at work today.

You're not to blame. Meeting you merely convinced me to go to Hartlepool, where I met some Nutters.

Hel en earth! You're not blaming me for that as well?

Hel en earth! You're not blaming me for that as well?
She's one of my best mates now :icon_lol: genuinely, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have gone on my four year mental streak, SFF would never have existed, my Blue Maniac alter ego would have never been born.

You've a lot to answer for ****face.

Darth Vodka, Real Sharapova (I think) and Boc, along with his barge buddy.

Can't help noticing there are two number 8s on your list. And who is MG?
Whoops. I was never very good with numbers ;)
Yes as guessed by various people MG was Muzzy's Gal. She was organising a charity raffle and selling tickets at the stadium before a match if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566